• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

No point in having a guys that aren't going to be around after the draft making key moves that revolve around it. They should have been had replacements lined up during the playoffs. I don't see why he would go back anyways. It's basically Lebron - Gilbert and everyone in between files paperwork for the most part.

Paul George making it known that next year will be a rental.

Pacers getting absolutely nothing for him lol.

Lakers are back!

laker+fans+ii.gif

FZZ

Banned
LeGM has always been controlling things

But Griff helped keep Gilbert at bay

LeBron is definitely coming to LA next year, either with Lakers or Clippers

David Griffin’s 3 seasons:
- Drafts Andrew Wiggins
- Lebron James comes home
- Trades for Kevin Love
- 3 straight NBA Finals
- 1 Championship

Yeah, I stole this on Twiiter.

The best part about the Celtics making crazy moves is Bill simmons bending over backwards to justify it. Dude has been on Fultz' nuts for 6 months and now it's like "maybe Dennis Smith is the best player in the draft who knows this draft is CRAZY!"

Also please stop referencing Bill Belichek. The NBA is not the NFL. Depth doesn't matter as much.

Sanjuro

I've not jerked off to Fultz once.

The thing about Simmons is people from Boston don't listen to him normally, he has no outlet.

FZZ

Banned
Cavs getting ready for a rebuild

sorry BlackGhost Lebrong to the Lakers

After four long years we are finally going to be back on top for the next decade

hope you other franchises are happy

Kickz

Cavs getting ready for a rebuild

sorry BlackGhost Lebrong to the Lakers

After four long years we are finally going to be back on top for the next decade

hope you other franchises are happy

GoldenState better watch out, the real ones are back

FZZ

Banned
Everyday we get closer to

Lonzo/Dlo/PG/BI/LeBron death lineup

2018 is going to be great

edit: We need to trade for PG asap, we get him now we inherit bird rights as well. That leaves enough space to sign one more superstar aka the King of Akron aka King James aka Fuck Dan Gilbert

Llllllllllakkkkeerrrssssss baby

Cornbread78

Funny that Scals was the whistleblower on all this Lebron stuff.

I told ya'll PG13 and Bron were already planning for LA next year.

Just shows you how fucked this league is.... thanks Bron..

Chase17

Going to need this Warriors team to outlast the Lebron Lakers era.
The best part about the Celtics making crazy moves is Bill simmons bending over backwards to justify it. Dude has been on Fultz' nuts for 6 months and now it's like "maybe Dennis Smith is the best player in the draft who knows this draft is CRAZY!"

Also please stop referencing Bill Belichek. The NBA is not the NFL. Depth doesn't matter as much.

I haven't listened to it yet but that's pretty silly. At least it sounds like his father is displeased lol.

Gigglepoo

Because they were stupid to not trade him 5 months ago when everybody and their mother could see this coming.

It's extremely tough for a small market team to contend. I totally understand rolling the dice in the hopes that they could convince him to stay. George leaving is devastating because there's no way they can replace him.

It sucks being a Pacers fan.

Kickz

It's extremely tough for a small market team to contend. I totally understand rolling the dice in the hopes that they could convince him to stay. George leaving is devastating because there's no way they can replace him.

It sucks being a Pacers fan.

That Kawaii trade is what killed you guys, the beginning of the end there.

Ainge gonna trade the
2018 Brooklyn pick
2018 lakers pick
2019 pick
Thomas
Crowder

LeBron coming home to Boston

Smart
MVP Jaylen
Hayward
LeBron
Horford

oh man......Lebron lakers will be my most watched team outside of the......wait nvm

fuck the bulls unless they trade butler and GarPax actually do something

so yes

bring it on LA

maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom