• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Lakers need to trade their #2, Russell, Randle, Deng, and Mov.

End up with a starting lineup of LeBron, PG13, Ingram, Nance, and Zubac. Have Magic mentor LeBron as the point guard.

Laker fans, does that starting 5 work? NBA gods owe the Lakers for basketball reasons.

Furyous

Someone run this news to GM Bron so he can get on it.

Anyone but Bron, Love, and Ky are expendable. Bulls can start these our rebuilding process early. Rondo and Deron on the same team is a good look anyway. We have to Bron more help as soon as possible.

Lakers need to trade their #2, Russell, Randle, Deng, and Mov.

End up with a starting lineup of LeBron, PG13, Ingram, Nance, and Zubac. Have Magic mentor LeBron as the point guard.

Laker fans, does that starting 5 work? NBA gods owe the Lakers for basketball reasons.

Bron won't end up in Lakerland. He'll be a Clipper.

What does Cleveland have?
Teams really gonna bank on LeBron leaving when he could be trolling the league and stay until 2022 when those picks will be useless

Yeah, this is the main reason I think the LeBron to LA rumors are bogus. LeBron doesn't seem ready to give up the quest for rings yet, and going West would essentially end his career count at 3.

It's about who joins him out West that'll make all the difference. An aging CP3 and Melo would take a little pay cut and they'll be able to add a solid bench to compliment those three.

Yeah, this is the main reason I think the LeBron to LA rumors are bogus. LeBron doesn't seem ready to give up the quest for rings yet, and going West would essentially end his career count at 3.

He's LeBron James he can contend for rings anywhere he goes, simply by being LeBron James. Especially if he can bring another superstar with him. It's not like the future for rings is all that bright in Cleveland.

He's LeBron James he can contend for rings anywhere he goes, simply by being LeBron James. Especially if he can bring another superstar with him. It's not like the future for rings is all that bright in Cleveland.

And on top of that he's already given the city of Cleveland 3 Finals appearances and a Ring to show for it. He's crossed that off of his bucket list. On to bigger and better things in LA

Duxxy3

I really hope it's Tatum on Thursday.

Jackson is a better defender, right now. But Tatum is younger and I think that defense is something that can be taught. Tatum can actually shoot the ball.

He gave Cleveland a championship. Who else has done that? He's free to go wherever he wants.

Yeah but I really think it's too soon to start this narrative, it's being like days since the Finals ended. It could make this year a lame duck year for the Cavs which would suck.

Top Bottom