• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Doomsayer

I mean, it's pretty obvious Phil was a plant sent by the Lakers for this specific task.

Randle + Clarkson + 28 + future 1st

for

KP

Ball/Russell/Ingram/KP/Zubac and shortly after Ball/Russell/Ingram/PG/KP

Lakers are back.

Cornbread78

If the trade was Porz and Ant, I'm sure they would do it.

Open's up salary cap space for tge big FA class next year and they would get a bunch of picks out of it.

One good player is not gonna do the knicks any good... they need a lot more. Do a hinkie. Trade for picks. Trade melo too for more picks. Start the process.

Jordan Schultz‏Verified account @Schultz_Report 18m18 minutes ago
More
League sources say Phil Jackson wants to dump Joakim Noah's contract as part of a #Porzingis trade. Unclear if it's a deal-breaker. #Knicks

giphy.gif

If they trade him I'm done.

Period. Forever. Done.

This is unforgivable.

Dump Noah's contract for arguably one of the greatest young talent to ever be on the knicks? Shit, any team rebuilding could give 2 fucks about Noah's contract in the short term.....by the time his contracts up that team would be ready to start pushing and rolling the new car out for the test drive and push.

Not sure what Noah's contract looks like, but I imagine it's worth it to get KP. He's easily one of the best young talents in the game. What is he now, 22?

FZZ

Banned

Lonzo won one game against him, he won one game against Lonzo

and when they were on each other Fox only scored a grand total of 11 points

tape suggests Lonzo's better and in the end he's just giving more attention to 🅱️🅱️🅱️

hold the W that the only reason your son is relevant is because he had a 39 point game against UCLA or else he'd be going 6th or below in the draft

LionPride

Banned
Lonzo won one game against him, he won one game against Lonzo

and when they were on each other Fox only scored a grand total of 11 points

tape suggests Lonzo's better and in the end he's just giving more attention to 🅱️🅱️🅱️

hold the W that the only reason your son is relevant is because he had a 39 point game against UCLA or else he'd be going 6th or below in the draft
Or because De'Aaron was really really good and worthy of a high lottery pick

Top Bottom