• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

jbug617

Banned
DCzpK6nXYAElTeH.jpg:small

DCzpL6oUQAE9eaL.jpg:small

Has there ever been a fall off like Dwights? Dude was a HOF type of player like 5 years ago, carried Orlando to a finals they could have won and now hes getting traded for the shitty Plumlee brother. Should have never left Orlando smh

I honestly can't think of any outside of draft busts who didn't live up to their hype.

Sanjuro

I was asking a question on why so many people are down on Ball, and yes basketball fans are saying he is gonna bust with nothing to back it up.

No, you said, "Take away Lavar most people would be in love with a player like Lonzo Ball".

How long have Lavar metrics been implemented?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Has there ever been a fall off like Dwights? Dude was a HOF type of player like 5 years ago, carried Orlando to a finals they could have won and now hes getting traded for the shitty Plumlee brother. Should have never left Orlando smh

Andrew Bynum and Roy Hibbert, both up and coming Centers but they decides to jump of the cliff....

damn what a day today has been. what an off season so far. Just heard about the Dwight trade and then to see those screenshots...lol hahahha

Miles Plumlee averaged 2.5ppg last year, the first of a 4-year contract that pays over $12.5M annually. Dwight must be a pain in the ass like no other.

FZZ

Banned
If they think De'aaron Fox is as good or close to as good as Lonzo I think it makes sense.

5 bucks they thought Kings would take Fox

C's would take Tatum or Jackson

and Ball would fall to them

FIVE BUCKS

BECAUSE THATS HOW MAGICS THINKING WORKS

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Atlanta trading away 31st pick and throw in DHoward as bonus....

Top Bottom