• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

5 bucks they thought Kings would take Fox

C's would take Tatum or Jackson

and Ball would fall to them

FIVE BUCKS

BECAUSE THATS HOW MAGICS THINKING WORKS

Can't really blame Magic on this one even though it is sad to see a young prospect go. He wasn't the one that tied our franchise to those horrible Deng and Mosgov contracts.

phanphare

Banned
DCzxcjLUwAAF2hA.jpg:large

FZZ

Banned
If I'm Lonzo I would no longer be happy playing for a shit show team that was trying to auction off the second pick that would most likely be used to get me. All in hopes of landing a player who already said they'd play for that said team next year

dude deserves better

If I'm Lonzo I would no longer be happy playing for a shit show team that was trying to auction off the second pick that would most likely be used to get me. All in hopes of landing a player who already said they'd play for that said team next year

dude deserves better

Lmao so Lonzo should care or be offended that a team fielded offers on a draft pick? Why? What exactly does a guy who has never played a minute in the NBA "deserve" from an NBA team?

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Jerry West is cleaning Clippers house.. man knows how to build a team.

Anth0ny

lol these useless trades

wake me up when pg and butler are cavs

or cp3 is a spur

or lowry is a spur and raptors are irrelevant for another 10 years

Slizeezyc

Cavs gaf, we got any picks in 2018? Can't recall. Trying see how we gonna rebuild when everyone leaves 🤔🤔

I got you fam:

Incoming:

2019 second round draft pick from L.A. Lakers or Minnesota (less favorable)
Portland will receive the more favorable of the L.A. Lakers' 2019 2nd round pick (via Indiana to Cleveland) and Minnesota's 2019 2nd round pick (via Cleveland) and Cleveland will receive the less favorable of these two picks [Cleveland-Minnesota, 6/25/2015; Indiana-L.A. Lakers, 7/9/2015; Cleveland-Indiana, 7/23/2015; Cleveland-Portland, 7/27/2015]

2020 second round draft pick from Portland
Portland's 2020 2nd round pick to Cleveland (via Orlando) protected for selections 31-55 (if this pick falls within its protected range and is therefore not conveyed, then Portland's obligation to Cleveland will be extinguished) [Orlando-Portland, 7/14/2015; Cleveland-Orlando, 1/12/2016]

Outgoing:

2017 first round draft pick to Portland
Cleveland's 2017 1st round pick to Portland [Cleveland-Portland, 1/6/2017]

2017 second round draft pick to Boston
Cleveland's 2017 2nd round pick to Boston [Boston-Cleveland, 9/25/2014]

2018 second round draft pick to Philadelphia or Charlotte
Philadelphia will receive the more favorable of Cleveland's 2018 2nd round pick and Brooklyn's 2018 2nd round pick and Charlotte will receive the less favorable of these two picks (via Philadelphia's right to swap Cleveland for Brooklyn) [Cleveland-Philadelphia, 9/26/2014; Brooklyn-Philadelphia, 12/11/2014; Brooklyn-Charlotte, 6/25/2015]

2019 first round draft pick to Atlanta
Cleveland's 1st round pick to Atlanta protected for selections 1-10 in 2019 and 1-10 in 2020; if Cleveland has not conveyed a 1st round pick to Atlanta by 2020, then Cleveland will instead convey its 2021 2nd round pick and 2022 2nd round pick to Atlanta [Atlanta-Cleveland, 1/7/2017]

2019 second round draft pick to New York, Orlando or Detroit
Orlando will receive the most favorable of Cleveland's 2019 2nd round pick, Houston's 2019 2nd round pick, Portland's 2019 2nd round pick and Orlando's 2019 2nd round pick; New York will receive the two least favorable of the Cleveland pick, the Houston pick and the Orlando pick; Detroit will receive the less favorable of (i) the Portland pick and (ii) the most favorable of the Cleveland pick, the Houston pick and the Orlando pick (via Orlando's right to swap for Cleveland or Houston (via Cleveland and Houston to New York); via Portland to Orlando to Detroit) [Cleveland-New York-Oklahoma City, 1/5/2015; Houston-New York, 2/19/2015; New York-Orlando, 7/9/2015; Orlando-Portland, 6/23/2016; Detroit-Orlando, 6/29/2016]

2020 second round draft pick to L.A. Clippers
Cleveland's 2020 2nd round pick to L.A. Clippers (via Portland to Cleveland to Orlando) [Cleveland-Portland, 7/27/2015; Cleveland-Portland, 2/18/2016; Cleveland-Orlando, 2/18/2016; L.A. Clippers-Orlando, 7/15/2016]

FZZ

Banned
Lmao so Lonzo should care or be offended that a team fielded offers on a draft pick? Why? What exactly does a guy who has never played a minute in the NBA "deserve" from an NBA team?

Our FO flipped Dlo man

I don't know what to believe anymore

we were gonna get PG regardless

Deng is our worst contract and we still have him, would have rather off set that and then stretched Moz

and no one deserves anything my bad on my part, our FO is just being questionable af

Kickz

Magic gonna blink first isn't he?
jbhmmm.png

The Indiana Pacers continue to seek the No. 2 overall pick from the Los Angeles Lakers in exchange for Paul George.

The Lakers are offering Julius Randle, Jordan Clarkson, as well as picks No. 27 and No. 28 in Thursday's draft.

Marc Stein/ESPN

Top Bottom