• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Servbot24

Banned
i hope they interview lavar and he goes nuts with the lavar-isms with his two other sons flanking him. all decked out in BBB. he needs to speak more things into existence like paul george and Labron coming to the Lakers to play with Lonzo.

Does it count as speaking something into existence if it was always obvious it was going to happen

I hereby speak into existence that I shall have oatmeal for breakfast tomorrow

Tommy DJ

To be fair, the Knicks have been doing a pretty good job pushing Porzingis out of New York. He can basically bail out of New York AND have the Knicks take 100% of the blame.

Except Magic scoops in with that number 2 pick like
tumblr_n75icywMXq1rgx7ico1_400.gif

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
They bout to trade a stud for someone who might be? Wow
Horrible move for the Knicks but Porzingis is far from a stud. Ideally he needs to be your 2nd or 3rd best player on a championship team IMO. From what I've seen he can't stay out of foul trouble and often times gets turned in to a jump shooter albeit a good one. However, he's young and I will admit I haven't logged a ton of minutes watching the Knicks.

Servbot24

Banned
Horrible move for the Knicks but Porzingis is far from a stud. Ideally he needs to be your 2nd or 3rd best player on a championship team IMO. From what I've seen he can't stay out of foul trouble and often times gets turned in to a jump shooter albeit a good one. However, he's young and I will admit I haven't logged a ton of minutes watching the Knicks.

Porzingis is a future top 5 player if he stays healthy

theWB27

As a Lakers fan... I'll take it.

Top Bottom