• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Fjordson

ESPN

Most similar prospects to Josh Jackson based on position and projections

Durant
Hayward
Melo

Wut..
I'm not great at analyzing prospects or whatever, but that seems off. His jumper is bad.

Seems like Iguodala-type wings would be more his ceiling than those three. Hard to imagine Jackson ever being the main offensive option for a team.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
LMA for Melo could work. Pop puts Melo on Robert Horry's role where he stay on the corners shooting 3s....
Melo would drive Pop into early retirement

Hinkie's Revenge is the true GOTY. Move over Zelda and Persona.

DC7rBHwWsAAhf3G.jpg

Sanjuro

I think as it stands, Butler is the only one that makes sense with the 3rd pick.

Unless there are other drastic moves to the roster.

Cornbread78

I think as it stands, Butler is the only one that makes sense with the 3rd pick.

Zinger makes even more sense there. I'd rather have Zinger x Hayward than just Butler.

Not sure if they could swing Butler x Hayward, but I'd take it. Just no more fucking assets, geesshhh.

Sanjuro

Zinger makes even more sense there. I'd rather have Zinger x Hayward than just Butler.

Not sure if they could swing Butler x Hayward, but I'd take it. Just no more fucking assets, geesshhh.

I don't think he does with the amount of years on his contact. Unless more pieces are being moved, it's a short window.

Porzingis is actually on the block! This is exactly the moment Danny has been working towards with all those assets. If he lets another team trade for him then he's a fool and idk what the fuck he's doing anymore.

Sanjuro

Porzingis is actually on the block! This is exactly the moment Danny has been working towards with all those assets. If he lets another team trade for him then he's a fool and idk what the fuck he's doing anymore.

He has one year on his contract with a team option after.

Duxxy3

Danny just might not be interested in giving up much for Porzingis. It sounds like the Knicks are asking for a ton.

Sanjuro

He would be under team control for 6 years because of restricted free agency. They'd also have they ability to offer the largest contract after 6 years.

Yeah, I could be looking at it wrong. I thought his was different. The NBA contracts always throw me off.

FZZ

Banned
Y'all need to listen to Tomorrow Til Infinity

Feel It

And Take Care from thuggers new album like rn

This is the predraft music we desire

jbug617

Banned
If you believe Bucher, Spurs are after Josh Jackson. Mentions specifically that maybe Suns are the team most likely to trade their pick for LMA.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

yuck, no thanks

If you believe Bucher, Spurs are after Josh Jackson. Mentions specifically that maybe Suns are the team most likely to trade their pick for LMA.

why the hell would they give up the 4th for shitty lma?

Either way this is good for us in that it could pull them from the zingis sweepstakes.

Servbot24

Banned
There's a rumor going around that Paul George will stay in Indiana and bring aboard LeBron, Durant, Curry and Kawhi to form a new super team.

#speakingitintoexistence

spyder_ur

Man, if reports are accurate teams are falling over themselves trying to get Josh Jackson. I just don't totally see it, but Woj is on the ball. It's good for Cs since they have the pick that will definitely get you him if you want.

Bread

Banned
Man, if reports are accurate teams are falling over themselves trying to get Josh Jackson. I just don't totally see it, but Woj is on the ball. It's good for Cs since they have the pick that will definitely get you him if you want.
The #3 pick has become the #1, Danny has done it again.

Fjordson

Jay Williams said a top 15 player told him that Phil Jackson was dozing off during prospect workouts lmao

Makes you wonder if Phil is just over it and trying to get fired.

Top Bottom