• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
JC, #3 pick and Brown for KP? I feel like Phil will do that. KP is going to be a stud though.

Phil should make it a condition on any KP to Boston trade that Danny has to admit publicly that Paul Pierce really did shit himself in that 2008 Finals game, and vow to never retire his jersey.

phanphare

Banned
Spurs-GAF, is an LMA happening tonight?

giphy.gif

If a player wants out the Spurs are generally happy to oblige. Detroit seems to be in win now mode. Maybe they'd deal #12 for him?
Would trading Aldridge free up cap space to pursue CP3, or would their best bet be to flip the draft pick to some other team in a trade?

Shoot, just pay Simmons.

jbug617

Banned
Celtics offer to the Knicks according to ESPN
@IanBegley: Sources: BOS offered NYK its No. 3 pick, a player & an additional lottery pick that they think they can acquire tonight in a trade for KP.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
They are probably asking for Jaylen..

it will hurt, but KP is very much worth it

Why not just Phil Jackson? What have the MANY MANY people have done to you? :p

it is required. Besides phil will be spared for his gift to us.

Celtics offer to the Knicks according to ESPN

So it seems they have something lined up for a lottery pick... no idea what that could be. Jaylen must be the player they flip for a lottery pick, then include marcus, ab, or Crowder

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
who the hell would the Spurs draft? The draft class sucks. I'm dead serious.

jbug617

Banned
Rumor it's Minnesota who would be the pick Ainge would acquire.
@MikeAScotto: Boston Celtics have spoken to the Minnesota Timberwolves about acquiring the 7th pick in the draft, league sources told Basketball Insiders.

Top Bottom