• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Cpc8cXVVUAAkS70.jpg

Klay can't even get laid at the Olympics.

Fjordson

Just a got an alert on my phone that USA is losing to Australia at the half. It's lit. Gonna try to avoid spoilers for the ending so I can watch at home.

Not that I'm necessarily cheering for the States to lose, but it would be kinda cool to see Australia win.

FStop7

Banned
CNN said:
The U.S. quickly ties it up on a bucket from Cousins and a three from Durant. Durant was 2-for-10 in the first half. The U.S. should just be glad he didn’t apply for Australian citizenship during the break.

lmao

Jarate

Banned
I've heard some grumblings about Noel too Cleveland too

Maybe three way trade, Love to Boston, Noel to Cleveland, Sixer's get New Jersey 2017 1st along with some other pieces to balance out the tradr

Jarate

Banned
Noel to Celtics would be a great fit for them, and honestly, Noel is one of the most loved guys in Philly. I'd love to see him on a contender.

Bread

Banned

Maybe three way trade, Love to Boston, Noel to Cleveland, Sixer's get New Jersey 2017 1st along with some other pieces to balance out the tradr
Sixers aren't getting the Nets pick for Noel bruh

I would give up my first born before I give up the Nets 1st for Love or Noel.

Jarate

Banned
Sixers aren't getting the Nets pick for Noel bruh

There would probably be more wheeling and dealing involved, but it's not out of the realm of possibilities. Noel is an elite defender at the Center position. Those guys are very valuable. Only issue is his contract.

I don't think it will happen (we'll probably end up with Avery Bradley or Marcus Smart, which I'd rather have Bradley obviously) but its not out of the realm of possibilities. Noel has had 2 elite defensive seasons in his first 2 years.

Bread

Banned
The Sixers couldn't trade 3 in a weak draft for Noel this year, there's absolutely no way they're getting it in this next draft.

Top Bottom