• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA OFFSEASON TALK- Where our favorite teams go shopping for tanks

In 1.5 hours, the march to a Summer League championship goes through LA.

XUQDp87.0.gif

Heat have had a solid off season and draft. Too bad the best case scenario for them if everyone remains healthy is a 6-7 seed spot that will go nowhere. They are lucky the East is so weak, they'd never make the Playoffs in the West.

Even in the East their lineup is leagues behind Cleveland, Atlanta, Chicago, & Milwaukee.

The Heat starting lineup is better than the Bulls, Hawks and Bucks, easily.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Heat have had a solid off season and draft. Too bad the best case scenario for them if everyone remains healthy is a 6-7 seed spot that will go nowhere. They are lucky the East is so weak, they'd never make the Playoffs in the West.

Even in the East their lineup is leagues behind Cleveland, Atlanta, Chicago, & Milwaukee.
44d62cc8158ce00129c7df499e4f93ae.jpg

Im getting kinda sick of the Eastern Conference, just crown the Cavs repeat winners, every year it seems they get weaker. And Lebron gets to cake walk to the finals again.

Would suck for Milwaukee fans, but if a new arena does start getting built by this year the NBA is buying the team and gonna sell it to the highest bidder in Vegas or Seattle, presumably sending the Grizzlies into the East.

Most plausible way I see East getting better quickly, asides from Durant going to Washington or something

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Seth Curry dropped 30 for the Pelicans today. I know he is destined to be a d-league all star but it would be nice if he could find an NBA team he could fit in.

I'm an unrealistic homer I know.

Fjordson

A Russell / Clarkson future for LA could be pretty dope.

Seth Curry dropped 30 for the Pelicans today. I know he is destined to be a d-league all star but it would be nice if he could find an NBA team he could fit in.

I'm an unrealistic homer I know.
Yeah, surprising to me that he hasn't found any sort of niche yet with a team. Steph may have took all the NBA genes.

Top Bottom