• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA OFFSEASON TALK- Where our favorite teams go shopping for tanks

Nice. I've always wanted to pretend to like Josh Smith.

I would HATE to have him as a starter, but he can be good for some bench scoring when he's on. The most important part is that the Clippers can bring in a backup big and not have the offense completely stagnate. It would be nice if we could somehow get Big Baby back to backup DJ, as I don't really know much about Aldrich, but either way, our bench looks a ton better this year. I thought for sure we'd have to give up Crawford to get Smith.

I would HATE to have him as a starter, but he can be good for some bench scoring when he's on. The most important part is that the Clippers can bring in a backup big and not have the offense completely stagnate. It would be nice if we could somehow get Big Baby back to backup DJ, as I don't really know much about Aldrich, but either way, our bench looks a ton better this year. I thought for sure we'd have to give up Crawford to get Smith.

He was a fantastic college player for the Jayhawks, but obviously his transition to the pros has been a little rough. I think he would have been perfect for the NBA from 10 to 20 years ago, but in the current small ball NBA, he's a bit too stiff. He had a couple of halfway decent years with the Knicks, though, so he could be adequate as DeAndre's backup.

All this time, dream thought his team was named after those things that cut your hair.

Let's honor that. I present to you the Los Angeles Flowbees.

19479523128_af519a8b53_h.jpg

dream

So that makes so much sense. Everyone needs to get their hair cut. What the fuck do Assassin's Creed boats have to do with basketball?

spyder_ur

Yeah I think Connaughton might struggle on D. Absolutely abused by Smart and Rozier on back to back possessions there.

Edit: And twice more.

OctoMan

Banned
Guy seeking job to live.
Don't think I've ever seen a 35 year old in this league lol.

One of my friends is a 4 year vet and he quit just in the middle of it because they were making him go to the "spend your money wisely" and "what not to post on twitter" rookie classes.

Top Bottom