• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA OFFSEASON TALK- Where our favorite teams go shopping for tanks

Feeling a lot better about Anderson coming off the bench this season seeing how he's progressed since last year. Hopefully Simmons, who has also shown some productivity and explosiveness, will be able to contribute as well.

And most of all congrats to Hammon for the incredible job she did coaching.

Bowser

Gallo's gonna make $45m over the next 3 years ($14m/$15m/$16m). Not a bad deal if he can stay healthy, but a lot to pay someone without knowing if he's all the way recovered.

Cavs signed Richard Jefferson for the minimum.

When even Richard fucking Jefferson bails on your team
dead.png

When even Richard fucking Jefferson bails on your team
dead.png

Lol So the Cavs picked Jefferson over Perkins for the minimum? I mean get some depth at the SG/SF is a priority.

And Seth Curry got signed. Ballin in SL gets you some dollars good to see.

Free agent guard Seth Curry has agreed to a two-year deal with the Sacramento Kings, league sources tell Yahoo Sports

Player option for 2nd year.

Here's a look at the complete list of winners from the inaugural event:

2015 NBPA Award Winners
Award Winner
Most Valuable Player James Harden, SG, Houston Rockets
Best Defender DeAndre Jordan, C, Los Angeles Clippers
Man of the Year Ray Allen
Hardest to Guard Stephen Curry, PG, Golden State Warriors
Clutch Performer Stephen Curry, PG, Golden State Warriors
Coach You Most Want to Play For Gregg Popovich, San Antonio Spurs
Game-Changer Honor Allen Iverson
Oscar Robertson Visionary Award Chris Paul, PG, Los Angeles Clippers
Best Homecourt Advantage Oracle Arena (Golden State Warriors)
Player You Secretly Wish Was on Your Team LeBron James, SF, Cleveland Cavaliers

Also why would you secretly want LeBron on your team? Every team in the league would shout it from the mountaintops and get on their knees and beg to have him on their team.

TraBuch

Banned
MJ keeps making those winning moves. Signed Tyler Hansbrough. UNC fans are literally the only people in the world that think this is a good signing, and even they will come to realize how bad he is.

MJ keeps making those winning moves. Signed Tyler Hansbrough. UNC fans are literally the only people in the world that think this is a good signing, and even they will come to realize how bad he is.

Tyler Hansbrough was awful for us. Medicore player :/
Raptors signed Ronald Roberts,Undrafted guy.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

I thught Jordan wasn't going to do that carney shit that the bobcats did early on, yet here we are. Obviously I hate Hansbrough but if he could win you games, you make the deal. He can't, he is a goon level player in the pros.

Not sure if this was already posted but

NBA to offer single game pay per view telecast for $6.99

NBA fans who want to watch out-of-market games that are not on national television can now do so by the game.

The league will announce Wednesday that, for the first time, fans can pay $6.99 to buy any NBA game next season. Fans will be able to watch the game on television if they have a carrier that gets NBA League Pass -- DirecTV, Dish, AT&T, Comcast, Verizon, Time Warner and Cox, among them -- or on broadband for computers, tablets and mobile devices.

It is not clear which distributors will participate in offering single games.

In the past, fans could only buy all out-of-market games for the season, but this year, the league is also offering a team package, where a fan who lives out of the primary market can get all the team's games for $119.99.

This is a great move especially for me on the east coast being a Lakers fan and all.

Fjordson

Does league pass allow you to watch games on a smartphone? I've never looked into that stuff, but I might consider it if I can watch games on my phone.

edit: looks like you can. Interesting.

Does league pass allow you to watch games on a smartphone? I've never looked into that stuff, but I might consider it if I can watch games on my phone.

I bought the radio league pass last year so that you can listen to all the broadcasts on your phone for a flat rate of $10 (which I got from all my Google surveys). It was a good price for what I got, though I'm not sure if it will be more expensive this year or if I'll have enough of time to get much use of it.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

Yes, phones and tablets along with all the other devices.

RedAssedApe

Banned
This is going to be a great Laker season. lol

Reporter: Have any of you guys heard from Kobe? And if so, what did he say?

Hibbert: (eye-roll, subtle shake of the head)

Williams: (looks to Hibbert, then back to crowd as if struck by sudden deafness)

Bass: (glances down, notices that teammates won’t respond, lets a sly smile across his face)

video

TRios Zen

My Spurs are supposedly singing Fredette - see how he does in our "system".

Not sure where he's finding minutes, but I ain't complaining this summer.

Top Bottom