• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA OFFSEASON TALK- Where our favorite teams go shopping for tanks

Can we sign Manute Bol's kid? 6'11 with range. And some decent handles.
Looks like his knees are a big concern since he got daddy's leg structure

LET
ME
DRAFT
THAT
THOOOOOOOOOOON
Already got that Thon song going jnc..

Look at what AD is right now and what he is about to be. This Thon kid is definitely worth another year of misery.

EDIT: just found out he will graduate high school '16 and possibly be one and done in college and could be in the '17 draft..

Don Pat, by the old gods and the new.. if we fail miserably in the '16 FA market.. We got to bottom the fuck out for this kid.
damn.png
Like win one game the entire season against the Warriors or something then lose everything.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I knew the Heat loved Josh Richardson but wow, a 3 year deal with one and a half of it guaranteed. I really hope he pans out.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Harden lost the battle but not the war. The Kardashian/Jenner family are nothing but rich circus freaks. Ultimately he wins by not having that shit in his life anymore.

Harden lost the battle but not the war. The Kardashian/Jenner family are nothing but rich circus freaks. Ultimately he wins by not having that shit in his life anymore.

I used to think Kourtney was pretty hot and seemed the coolest/least attention whore out of all of them. I used to watch the show at my ex gf's place years ago cause she had it on all the time. I always used to
mindblown.png
on why she was with that douchebag Scott.

I can't believe she's had like three of the dudes kids.
mindblown.png

jbug617

Banned
This is what Charlotte turned down from the Celtics on draft night.

The Celtics offered four first-round picks for the chance to move up from no. 16 to no. 9: that 16th pick, no. 15 (acquired in a prearranged contingency deal with the Hawks), one unprotected future Brooklyn pick, and a future first-rounder from either the Grizzlies or Timberwolves, per sources familiar with the talks

Here is Charlotte's reasoning to why they didn't make the trade.

"You have two minutes to decide: ‘Do I want to do this trade?'" says Polk, one of five men atop Charlotte's decision tree. "You don't have a day. You don't have hours. After all the intelligence we'd done, we were comfortable with Frank. But now you have two minutes to decide if you make this trade, who you're gonna take at No. 16, or maybe No. 20, and we haven't been focusing on that range. In fantasy basketball, it sounds great: ‘Oh my God, they could have gotten all those picks.' But in the real world, I'm not sure it makes us better."

In the article it says Jordan wanted Frank.
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/g...scale-of-nba-mediocrity/?ex_cid=story-twitter

This is what Charlotte turned down from the Celtics on draft night.

Here is Charlotte's reasoning to why they didn't make the trade.

In the article it says Jordan wanted Frank.
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/g...scale-of-nba-mediocrity/?ex_cid=story-twitter

Polk: "Mike, we've got Boston offering us a bunch of draft picks or we can take this Frank Kasiznky kid from Wisconsin."
Jordan: "YEah whatever do that."
Polk: "Do what?"
Jordan: "The last thing you said. Listen I'm golfing don't call me anymore."

Fuck Paul Pierce. He should be boo'd mercilessly anytime he steps foot in Los Angeles. I wish him nothing but the worst. I hope all the bad things in life happen to him and nobody but him.

Are there any good sites that keep classic playoff games on record for viewing that are decent quality?

Would like to watch the 2003 WCF but everything is potato quality.. When exactly did TNT start broadcasting in 720p? 2005?

edit: Damn I forgot how nasty 2003 Dirk was. He was driving to the lane from the 3pt line dunking on people.

Top Bottom