• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA OFFSEASON TALK- Where our favorite teams go shopping for tanks

lol, Bron ain't going there.

This sounds like its a done deal. Dallas is fucked. They built their offseason to get this guy, and he fucks them in the ass. Wes Matthews will probably bail now too.

On the flip side, Clips are fucked given that they've basically built their team on the expectations that DJ was going to come back. Either way, someone is going to get fucked.

As a Clips fan, I'm fine with going, even if it means not having any center on the roster. That's our cross to bear for not having any contingency plan.

Old man Pierce doesn't know how to use emojis...

@PaulPierce34 said:
CJaiHSnUwAA5Xpk.jpg:large

Enron

Banned
I doubt it.. What will wreck them is the Rondo trade turning into a bomba. But who knows what 2016 will bring.

in a year or two, there will be no Dirk. There will be no big on the roster, and possibly no PG. May not even be a SG here if Wes bails. Dallas might win 25 games with a roster like that, and be a zero as far as free agent desireability.

This whole thing does feel like a setup, honestly. DJ knew he was never signing with the Mavs, just wanted to wreck a Western Conference Rival.

Tim S. Grover ‏@ATTACKATHLETICS 16m16 minutes ago
When you can't make free throws and can't decide where to play, it's a sure sign you think too much.

Gigglepoo

Balmer really shouldn't have joined the recruitment party. A) He's an idiot. B) Every owner is the league will loathe him for double crossing another owner. C) He's a huge idiot.

dream

Balmer really shouldn't have joined the recruitment party. A) He's an idiot. B) Every owner is the league will loathe him for double crossing another owner. C) He's a huge idiot.

Do you really think this man gives a fuck what his fellow old white men think of him?

dancing-to-fergie-o.gif

He's a fan and a money mark who knows his role.

in a year or two, there will be no Dirk. There will be no big on the roster, and possibly no PG. May not even be a SG here if Wes bails. Dallas might win 25 games with a roster like that, and be a zero as far as free agent desireability.

This whole thing does feel like a setup, honestly. DJ knew he was never signing with the Mavs, just wanted to wreck a Western Conference Rival.

Yo can someone make a Game of Thrones gif of
the red wedding with cubes as catelyn stark and dirk as robb stark with deandre jordan as roose bolton and ballmer as a frey?

edit: make monta
jayne poole, i forgot what her name is in the show

Cuban deserves it all. I care not once for him.. He is a very scummy dude, who is smart, but too smart for his own good. Thinks he can see shit that never ends up happening, all while spitting on all the other owners.

He broke up a championship team for what no one has been able to clearly explain to me.

I think hes a pompus punk. Who might be a billionaire, but that doesn't buy him class.

PBY

Banned
Cuban deserves it all. I care not once for him.. He is a very scummy dude, who is smart, but too smart for his own good. Thinks he can see shit that never ends up happening, all while spitting on all the other owners.

He broke up a championship team for what no one has been able to clearly explain to me.

I think hes a pompus punk. Who might be a billionaire, but that doesn't buy him class.

He broke up a team that won a chip that wasn't gonna repeat.

He broke up the team because he had a chance to build a better team in free agency with players like Dwight and Deron. It didn't work out but it made some sense.

dream

The thing about Dirk is who cares? He's old, he has his ring, and according to Lil B, he tears up the club.

Look to the future, friends, not the past.

He broke up a team that won a chip that wasn't gonna repeat.

Outside of Tyson Chanler and letting Jet walk in 2012-2013 I don't give him that much blame.

Kidd emptied the tank
Deshawn Stephenson's knees were done after that run
Peja retired
Matrix emptied the tank

Top Bottom