• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA OFFSEASON TALK- Where our favorite teams go shopping for tanks

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 49s50 seconds ago

DeAndre Jordan is telling friends outside the Clippers' organization that he is returning to LA, a source said.

cubes

demigod

DJ can't be that stupid to go back to the clippers can he? Congrats on being behind cp3 and griffin i guess.

Maybe this is just another way to get back at the clippers and he'll end up signing with the mavs! Either way the spurs will spank both teams.

This is the best night ever.

0tNLob1.png

Josh5890

Honest question, should Jordan at least allow the Mavs to speak to him one more time? He did give them a verbal agreement. I know that isn't concrete but I kind of think he owes them a face to face.

Honest question, should Jordan at least allow the Mavs to speak to him one more time? He did give them a verbal agreement. I know that isn't concrete but I kind of think he owes them a face to face.

I think at the very least he should give Cubes a phone call
and tell him to go fuck himself
but I don't think DeAndre gives a shit about that. At the very least he probably owes Chandler Parsons a call.

He's afraid to, he hopes they'll get the message without him having to face anyone.

I mean, sure? But the writing is pretty clear on the wall. Mark Cuban should just save face and take the rejection via phone call or text instead of acting like a simp and begging DJ to change his mind again.

At this point fuck him, ya it wasn't going to make us title contenders but getting DJ was going to allow us to form a young core to move forward with for the future.

The Rondo trade + DJ fiasco will basically crush the franchise for years. It will take at least 3-4 years of tanking and acquiring draft picks to recover. That's just to get to the point of being a playoff contention team again.

dream

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne 1m1 minute ago
Oh, and DJ and his family are scheduled to leave on a 10-day cruise tomorrow

DJ fleeing the country until the heat dies down

What if this was all a ploy the clippers decided to do to a western conference enemy just to make them weaker. They aren't that smart are they?

What if this was all a ploy the clippers decided to do to a western conference enemy just to make them weaker. They aren't that smart are they?

The Mavs weren't really much of a threat in the west anyway. That sounds like a pretty out-there conspiracy. I think more likely this was a case of a guy who couldn't make up his mind, and was pushed by his agent in a direction he probably wasn't 100% sure he wanted.

Why didn't Deandre just decide to stay in the first place........

Cubes is gonna go ape shit on this.

I hope Jordan looks forward to all those touches with Rivers, Crawford, Reddick, Pierce, and Stephenson on the floor. Not to mention cp3 and blake.

I can just imagine during practice cp3 is going to walk up to DJ in practice and whisper "Yo remember all that shit you caused during the off season, making me look like a fool who's hard to play with. I was on a banana boat in the bahamas with lebron until you fucked that up. Get ready to be my bitch all season long motherfucker"

Dallas wasn't going to be much (if any) better than they were last year with him. Even without him though Dallas is right on the edge of keeping their picks. Teams with worse rosters than them are:

76ers
Kings
Nuggets
Blazers
Knicks
Lakers assuming Kobe gets injured.

They're right around the Timberwolves and Magic with their current roster. It'll depend on how hard Cuban wants to tank.

Why didn't Deandre just decide to stay in the first place........

Cubes is gonna go ape shit on this.

I hope Jordan looks forward to all those touches with Rivers, Crawford, Reddick, Pierce, and Stephenson on the floor. Not to mention cp3 and blake.

I can just imagine during practice cp3 is going to walk up to DJ in practice and whisper "Yo remember all that shit you caused during the off season, making me look like a fool who's hard to play with. I was on a banana boat in the bahamas with lebron until you fucked that up. Get ready to be my bitch all season long motherfucker"

Because DJ is mentally weak, and he let his agent convince him that Chris Paul hates him and that the Clippers don't appreciate him and that he'd be better off in Dallas.

As a Spurs fan I strongly dislike Cuban and the Mavs, but this is beyond classless from Jordan and the Clippers. Now Dallas probably has to reboot their team because of this fucking man child that lied to them. Disgusting.

bender

What time is it?
Dallas wasn't going to be much (if any) better than they were last year with him. Even without him though Dallas is right on the edge of keeping their picks. Teams with worse rosters than them are:

76ers
Kings
Nuggets
Blazers
Knicks
Lakers assuming Kobe gets injured.

They're right around the Timberwolves and Magic with their current roster. It'll depend on how hard Cuban wants to tank.

Give Chandler and Wes the year off to recover. The Mavs could easily be one of the worst teams.

Top Bottom