• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
viakado said:
what is the most flaky motherfuckers are laker fans?

Did you try to answer his question in the form of a question. I dont think Pheeknicks is Alex Trebek.

CB3 said:
:lol

Suns?

Yes. I should also add that he sent me a voice message 20-25 minutes after we agreed to play, something along the lines of "You fool I've been waiting for YOU are you ready"

Yeah, after I sent like 3 messages in 5 minute increments asking him where the fuck he was and why he was playing modern warfare 2.

ecnal

sonny mother fuckin weems

rk28g5.jpg

and some of you think overall ratings actually mean anything :lol

Zep

Banned
dcx...anyone i play around?

@ New York Knicks
Phoenix Suns
Sacramento Kings
@ Denver Nuggets
@ Memphis Grizzlies​

aznpxdd said:
Smokey raging incoming?
[19:39] dboythagr8: kobe and nash were hitting 3s that were pretty deep
[19:39] dboythagr8: not much can be done about that
[20:57] dboythagr8: u won., but its not time to panic yet
[20:57] dboythagr8: ive never lost more than 3 games in a season
[20:57] dboythagr8: if i lose 2 more
[20:57] dboythagr8: i will rage

charsace

viakado said:
[19:39] dboythagr8: kobe and nash were hitting 3s that were pretty deep
[19:39] dboythagr8: not much can be done about that
[20:57] dboythagr8: u won., but its not time to panic yet
[20:57] dboythagr8: ive never lost more than 3 games in a season
[20:57] dboythagr8: if i lose 2 more
[20:57] dboythagr8: i will rage
Prepare to rage because I'm gonna tear that ass up son.

daw840

Alright, I know I haven't been around for a couple days but I should be good to go the evening. I get home around 4:30CST and will be available to play until about 7:00-7:30 CST.

Nightz

GG last night pheeniks, I was too tired to post after the game lol. Pretty close game throughout but my players were just gassed in OT. Was fun though.

Smokey

Get em in, get all your potshots and gunshots in now while there's still 2 weeks left in the regular season. I don't have my Teflon jacket on right now, but when playoff comes your shots will do nothing!

Besides..the people I've lost to are vets and have played against me in plenty of seasons.

azn is not a vet.

charsace said:
Prepare to rage because I'm gonna tear that ass up son.

You shouldn't worry about beating me, but rather everybody else. You're in a 3 way tie for 4th place looking up at my balls, plus that 5 game lead on you isn't a good look.

Might want to do something about that first...son.

aznpxdd

Smokey said:
Get em in, get all your potshots and gunshots in now while there's still 2 weeks left in the regular season. I don't have my Teflon jacket on right now, but when playoff comes your shots will do nothing!

Besides..the people I've lost to are vets and have played against me in plenty of seasons.

azn is not a vet.

You shouldn't worry about beating me, but rather everybody else. You're in a 3 way tie for 4th place looking up at my balls, plus that 5 game lead on you isn't a good look.

Well, it is the only time you're relevant from what I've heard from other vets.

charsace

Smokey said:

azn is not a vet.

Billups isn't hurt anymore I am going to fuck you up and retire TWac.

Smokey

charsace said:
Billups isn't hurt anymore I am going to fuck you up and retire TWac.

How do my balls look from down there ?

viakado said:
somewhere between the lines he also said you suck balls at halo.

I've been retired from Halo for months now, until May when Reach beta hits. Besides I'm not really taking azn too seriously. He's young and inexperienced. Sometimes youth can cloud one's judgment.

Chars on the other hand is just a delusional fuck who says this is my season every year. Chars is like DeShawn Stevenson from the Wizards a few years back talking shit to Lebron. He's Soulja Boy to me (or WAKA FLOCKA FLAME or insert w/e lame irrelevant rapper), and I'm Jay-Z.

jay-z_the_roc.jpg

Top Bottom