• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

Holy shit hunter being defraud is a perfect description. And saw I am not sure when I will be home but are you here tonight? I'm guessing 6 et maybe?

charsace

Smokey said:
How do my balls look from down there ?

Chars on the other hand is just a delusional fuck who says this is my season every year. Chars is like DeShawn Stevenson from the Wizards a few years back talking shit to Lebron. He's Soulja Boy to me (or WAKA FLOCKA FLAME or insert w/e lame irrelevant rapper), and I'm Jay-Z.
I'm gonna superman your chump ass when I throw down on you with melo. Too bad bad 2k vids don't have sound because melo's sack is going to play "Crank That," on TBitches noggin and Yao will catch some sack because he will be too slow to help defend in time. If you think its all talk you should check the 2k league site. Watch them vids. MELO STEALS SOULS BITCH. Your gonna be just another victim.

Smokey vs Azn will be streamed tonight!
game time 11:30 central, 9:30 pacific
stream link will be provided at game time.

plus on a side note, me and smokey made a wager.
if smokey does not win the championship this season, he will be handing over the commish torch to me for a season.
respect +1
this is man's bet right there.

charsace said:
I'm gonna superman your chump ass when I throw down on you with melo. Too bad bad 2k vids don't have sound because melo's sack is going to play "Crank That," on TBitches noggin and Yao will catch some sack because he will be too slow to help defend in time. If you think its all talk you should check the 2k league site. Watch them vids. MELO STEALS SOULS BITCH. Your gonna be just another victim.
how are you not incarcerated, yet?

Smokey

charsace said:

Are you talking again ?

deshawncrackhead.jpg

Smokey

viakado said:
Smokey vs Azn will be streamed tonight!

plus on a side note, me and smokey made a wager.
if smokey does not win the championship this season, he will be handing over the commish torch to me for a season.
respect +1
this is man's bet right there.

how are you not incarcerated, yet?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

kado AIM said:
me: if the playoffs started today u would play cb3
me: how would u feel about that matchup
viakado: i'd destroy him
viakado: i'd be like kobe on a white girl.

4qxr6tv.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Not only did i destroy vidako already this year, i straight up stole his girl from him (Mo Williams).

He should worry more about his team that he ruined as GM

[09:52] viakado: you know a good site to do live stream?
[09:52] aznpxdd: nope
[09:52] aznpxdd: no idea
[09:58] aznpxdd: gay too much pressure now
[09:58] viakado: choke?
[09:59] aznpxdd: he will
[09:59] viakado: oh snaps

CB3 said:
Not only did i destroy vidako already this year, i straight up stole his girl from him (Mo Williams).

He should worry more about his team that he ruined as GM
my overall team rating actually improved.

ecnal

charsace said:

332rvnm.gif

daw840

Cleveland Cavaliers
@ Toronto Raptors
Washington Wizards
@ Miami Heat
@ Dallas Mavericks

Alright bitches. Someone has to be around now, right?

pilonv1

charsace said:

v5y6vp.gif

daw840

Smokey said:
*phew*

good thing he only shot 58%.

HA, still BS though. He was like 65% through 3 quarters. Seemed like EVERYTHING was going down. IDK, I will never have those kind of numbers.

Smokey

daw840 said:
HA, still BS though. He was like 65% through 3 quarters. Seemed like EVERYTHING was going down. IDK, I will never have those kind of numbers.

Uh, do you not remember that game against me. 34 fts.

REMEMBER THAT

pilonv1

I dont think my team has shot 34 FTs in 16 games so far.

Will be home in 1hr-90mins for those who need to play the Kings

Smokey

The whole game I was like...wat.

Checked the stats 34 free throws shot by the Celtics.

So don't come here with that "I'll never get those types of games" daw!

Smokey

aznpxdd said:
Primetime? Pff, just another game to me. Your window is closed anyways, kado for commish.

I believe you're applying the term window wrong in this situation. I've already been through the window quite a bit :lol

Nightz

GG viakado. That's probably the first and only time I'll be on the winning end of a blowout like that. :lol Posey with 3 blocks on Kobe and Okafor beasting it on the boards. Wish my team could play like that every game.

Nightz said:
GG viakado. That's probably the first and only time I'll be on the winning end of a blowout like that. :lol Posey with 3 blocks on Kobe and Okafor beasting it on the boards. Wish my team could play like that every game.
gg. fucking bullshit shooting.

Top Bottom