• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
thecoldone33 12:07 am
(12:07:54 AM): i created the streakiest back court ever
(12:08:07 AM): Mo/JET/ Patrick Mills/ Jannero Pargo
(12:08:13 AM): its all or nothing every night for me
bigzep17 12:08 am
(12:08:18 AM): lol u got pargo now?
thecoldone33 12:08 am
(12:08:25 AM): you gave him to me
(12:08:29 AM): ...
(12:08:31 AM): oh shit
thecoldone33 12:08 am
(12:08:35 AM): ....
(12:08:38 AM): WOW
(12:08:41 AM): moving on

pilonv1

I'm starting to think that my line is relatively ok but when I play 2k it fucks up. I had 2 hours+ uptime and I started a random game of 2k and my line dropped in the 2nd quarter.

I'm currently downloading some stuff through steam at 600k+, and I had a 9 second ping on a local TF2 server.

That doesn't explain having a fine game with daw this morning though, or anyone else previously for that matter though. I'm out of ideas

pilonv1

Zep said:
have you tried resetting the modem/router?

I've reset it multiple times, re-wired everything, done isolation tests, pretty much everything I can do here without testing another modem which I don't have access to.

Going to get someone to look at it this week but it may not be till Tuesday apparently :(

daw840

Nightz said:
I'm not sure. My buddy is proposing tonight and we might have dinner with the happy couple. If she says no, then I can play! :lol

WAT?!?

Don't most people retire to a hotel or bed of some sort after a proposal? I did...

daw840

Mrbob said:
Wow, and here I figured you told you wife to make dinner while you play Madden after she said yes! :lol

That was the next morning...

edit: CB, I have to get my game in with Pete for the Madden league, then I have to go to "diaper party." Apparently, this is like the baby shower except for the dad, I bring a box of diapers, they supply the keg!

CB3

my pre-ATT Uverse connection would freeze up when i tried to upload anything. Shit was ridiculous.

pilonv1

connection seems fine, had a smooth game with ecnal.

drew gooden is still a moron, "goaltending" an obvious airballed three

anyone else around?

New York Knicks
@ Chicago Bulls
Phoenix Suns
@ Denver Nuggets

daw840

Our connection was some bullshit. At first, I could see that he was online but he couldn't see that I was online. Challenges wouldn't go through. So we both backed out of the lobby and re-entered the league. Now HE could see that I was online but I couldn't see that he was online. Challenges also would not work. So we went to the dashboard and came back, same thing. I direct connected to my modem, still fucked. I don't know what the hell was going on.`

ecnal

daw840 said:
Our connection was some bullshit. At first, I could see that he was online but he couldn't see that I was online. Challenges wouldn't go through. So we both backed out of the lobby and re-entered the league. Now HE could see that I was online but I couldn't see that he was online. Challenges also would not work. So we went to the dashboard and came back, same thing. I direct connected to my modem, still fucked. I don't know what the hell was going on.`

it's fine now, pilonv and i just played a game.

with the best dagger of all: kmart P.O.G :D

Cloudy

Banned
WTF, we advanced? Oh well, I'll get a good team next season :D

I can play later tonight.

PS: PM is the best way to reach me

pilonv1

I'm going to play some Heavy Rain, will be available till around 8pm PST for my games. gf will be here then and no more games :(

New York Knicks
@ Chicago Bulls
Phoenix Suns
@ Denver Nuggets

aznpxdd

Anyone need to play against Cavs? I'm available tonight, just let me know on aim: aznpxdd or msn: aznpxdd (at) yahoo (dot) com

Here is something you should never do: tell me you will meet me in the lobby in 5 minutes and then start playing Modern Warfare 2 and completely ignore my messages.

CB3

ph33nix said:
Here is something you should never do: tell me you will meet me in the lobby in 5 minutes and then start playing Modern Warfare 2 and completely ignore my messages.

:lol

Suns?

ph33nix said:
what is the most flaky motherfuckers are laker fans?

Top Bottom