• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Grizzlies
@Magic (do we have someone taking over?)
Lakers
@Cavaliers
@Raptors

I'm around and available for a couple games tonight.

EDIT: Yup, CB, I see ya. Let's run.

ecnal

oh, ok.

we can wait till you think your connection is stable.

i'll just wait for chars to finish his game and play him...

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Smokey said:
AUSIE AUSIE AUSIE
OY OY OY! :lol

GG, CB. Easily one of my worst shooting efforts --- and that's saying something.

Grizzlies
@Magic
Lakers
@Cavaliers

Any of you left online tonight to put a beating on me? I'M ON A ROLL!!!

ecnal

i reset the game pilonv, we can finish it when your connection is more stable.

god damn though, none of us were missing and kmart was getting his revenge.

pilonv1

I was about to give up guarding Roy, it was pointless. You just waltzed into the paint with him every time he got the ball.

ecnal

roy was taking over :D

pretty sure deng has horrible on-ball-defense, so you'll have to try something else for next time.

pilonv1

everyone on my team has horrible on ball defense. Udoka was the only one who had something decent but he couldn't do anything else.

15mins of uptime on a high reliability profile. things are looking up for now...

DCX

DCX
pilonv1 said:
everyone on my team has horrible on ball defense. Udoka was the only one who had something decent but he couldn't do anything else.

15mins of uptime on a high reliability profile. things are looking up for now...
jumping on...

DCX

Nightz

You know nothing is going right for you when your opponent shoots a desperate 3, it bounces up really high, it rolls on top of the backboard and then drops in.

Edit: And the only freaking shot CP3 makes is a halfcourt shot at the end of the game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Nightz said:
You know nothing is going right for you when your opponent shoots a desperate 3, it bounces up really high, it rolls on top of the backboard and then drops in.

Edit: And the only freaking shot CP3 makes is a halfcourt shot at the end of the game.

i literally said oh no when Antione Wright hit that. he isnt even a 3 point shooter

Edit: Konex :lol :lol :lol

Oblivious

Top Bottom