• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

Azn's a little bit obsessed with me lately. I had no idea man crushes existed in this league.

I'm pretty sure his last 10 posts have had to do with me and my playoffs past...but what can you do, the people who don't get anything done just talk and talk and talk.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ph33nix said:
Azn's a little bit obsessed with me lately. I had no idea man crushes existed in this league.

I'm pretty sure his last 10 posts have had to do with me and my playoffs past...but what can you do, the people who don't get anything done just talk and talk and talk.

You're proof of this statement.

daw840

ph33nix said:
i think you get an autowin. although i'm not sure what happens when the playoffs come...

I am very glad that there is no play CPU option in this game. I constantly get rocked by the CPU. LOL. They shoot like 80%!!!

Nightz

ph33nix said:
i think you get an autowin. although i'm not sure what happens when the playoffs come...
Let us guys who will miss the playoffs sub. We'll be knocked out in the first round anyway. ;)

Nightz said:
Let us guys who will miss the playoffs sub. We'll be knocked out in the first round anyway. ;)

You know what, this is actually a fantastic idea. I hadn't even thought of this....although first, we will give Phoenix/Washington all autolosses to drop to the bottom of the standings. I'm thinking you and Pilon can take over for them since you guys have been really good sports about this season. And Chicago still has a chance for the playoffs...although I don't know what Zep's status is, I inquired about it in the Madden thread and I hope he's ok. We'll see how this works out at the end of the season but I'd have my thinking that DCX/Smokey/Ecnal wouldn't be opposed to this idea.

I just noticed that Matt Bonner is the most well rounded shooter on my team. He's my highest rated shot close, medium range, 3 pt shooter, and FT shooter. WTF???

consistency's probably 0 or something :lol

aznpxdd

ph33nix said:
You know what, this is actually a fantastic idea. I hadn't even thought of this....although first, we will give Phoenix/Washington all autolosses to drop to the bottom of the standings. I'm thinking you and Pilon can take over for them since you guys have been really good sports about this season. And Chicago still has a chance for the playoffs...although I don't know what Zep's status is, I inquired about it in the Madden thread and I hope he's ok. We'll see how this works out at the end of the season but I'd have my thinking that DCX/Smokey/Ecnal wouldn't be opposed to this idea.

I just noticed that Matt Bonner is the most well rounded shooter on my team. He's my highest rated shot close, medium range, 3 pt shooter, and FT shooter. WTF???

consistency's probably 0 or something :lol

I have to admit I got fuckin' hustle'd on that trade. I don't even use Salmons at all...basically gave up Snaq + Bonner for Haslem. How the hell did that trade even go through again? Shame on you - commish and co-commishes.

aznpxdd said:
I have to admit I got fuckin' hustle'd on that trade. I don't even use Salmons at all...basically gave up Snaq + Bonner for Haslem. How the hell did that trade even go through again? Shame on you - commish and co-commishes.

you're the one who accepted my proposal. smokey even had me tweak the deal before it went through again

and its not my fault you don't use salmons. so don't go around being like "i don't use this guy in the trade i made --- you cheater!!"

Smokey

I had to play the Bobcats, Suns, and Blazers this round. Guess what, they all have to be simmed. Leaving me only 2 games to play for this round: Knicks and Hawks..and I've already played those games.

:(

Nightz

Smokey said:
I had to play the Bobcats, Suns, and Blazers this round. Guess what, they all have to be simmed. Leaving me only 2 games to play for this round: Knicks and Hawks..and I've already played those games.

:(
Why does the game against the Blazers have to be simmed? I have the Blazers, Bobcats and Bulls left. Bobcats for sure will be simmed and I don't know when Zep is coming back.

Smokey

Nightz said:
Why does the game against the Blazers have to be simmed? I have the Blazers, Bobcats and Bulls left. Bobcats for sure will be simmed and I don't know when Zep is coming back.

He is out of town on Spring Break vacation.

daw840

Charlotte Bobcats
@ Portland Blazers
New York Knicks
@ Chicago Bulls
Sacramento Kings

Anyone happen to be around right now?

daw840 said:
Charlotte Bobcats
@ Portland Blazers
New York Knicks
@ Chicago Bulls
Sacramento Kings

Anyone happen to be around right now?

you get a free win for the bobcats since he's gone. the blazers are on vacation until the playoffs so that's a free win too, DCX is probably at work, zep is still MIA since the storm fucked everything up (another possible free win), and Pilonv is terribly busy at the moment and I can't remember when he's free this round

sorry to deliver the bad news!

daw840

ph33nix said:
you get a free win for the bobcats since he's gone. the blazers are on vacation until the playoffs so that's a free win too, DCX is probably at work, zep is still MIA since the storm fucked everything up (another possible free win), and Pilonv is terribly busy at the moment and I can't remember when he's free this round

sorry to deliver the bad news!

God damn it. lol.

daw840

pilonv1 said:
should be, what time late Sunday?

gg daw, some of those dunks and layups you missed were ridiculous. 2k strikes again

Yeah man, that shit almost made me toss the controller across the room lol. 2k just didn't want me to win that game apparently. Oh well, I get a couple sim wins for this week so I should make the playoffs!:lol

pilonv1 said:
should be, what time late Sunday?

gg daw, some of those dunks and layups you missed were ridiculous. 2k strikes again

I'm flying back to the city but then I have to jump straight into a loooong rehearsal....won't be out till 10 ET...probably get back to my place around 10:30....then I might have to play LJ in Madden. Who knows! But it will definitely be past or around 11 ET is what I'm guessing

I haven't gotten any gaming in for over a week now so you can imagine when I get back I'm going to splooge all over this stuff. Since I don't have a woman gaming is basically my woman. I suppose you could say I'll be spending all night with her.

and daw you clinched a playoff spot! it doesn't matter though, everyone in our conference will participate in the playoffs somehow since we have vacancies in the other conference. you'll likely play hunter, azn, or me, depending on how seeding shakes out in the final week.

daw840

ph33nix said:
I'm flying back to the city but then I have to jump straight into a loooong rehearsal....won't be out till 10 ET...probably get back to my place around 10:30....then I might have to play LJ in Madden. Who knows! But it will definitely be past or around 11 ET is what I'm guessing

I haven't gotten any gaming in for over a week now so you can imagine when I get back I'm going to splooge all over this stuff. Since I don't have a woman gaming is basically my woman. I suppose you could say I'll be spending all night with her.

and daw you clinched a playoff spot! it doesn't matter though, everyone in our conference will participate in the playoffs somehow since we have vacancies in the other conference. you'll likely play hunter, azn, or me, depending on how seeding shakes out in the final week.

Nice. What kind of rehearsal are you doing?

Smokey

pheeniks said:

:lol

Smokey

CB3 said:
is Hunter banned? Or did he Bluemax himself? Or did you Bluemax him?

He Bluemax'd himself.

Cloudy said:
I am good to go all day tomorrow. I'm putting FF13 down for a day and showing the 360 some luv for a change :D

pm me!

You've been dropped bro. Like..5 days ago.

Top Bottom