• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

Smokey

WITNESS2K9 said:
why.jpg

cuz that's the 10th day?:lol

Wouldn't surprise me if Zep's power went out. I'm glad I got the fuck out of the northeast just in time, I definitely don't mind the 70 degree clear skies weather I'm in now :lol

daw840

PM sent to RJ. Hopefully he gets it. I have from 4:30CST until about 7:30 CST to play. Although I do have to get a Madden game in right at 430 today.

daw840 said:
PM sent to RJ. Hopefully he gets it. I have from 4:30CST until about 7:30 CST to play. Although I do have to get a Madden game in right at 430 today.

He's probably playing MW2 on live. you can definitely find him there

daw840

So...I sent RJ a couple of messages and a friend request. He accepted the friend request but won't return my messages. He is now just continuing to play MW2. :lol

Nightz

I'm in the same boat regarding RJ. It's difficult to schedule something when you don't know if he's gonna respond or not.

charsace

Again someone steals the inbounds from me in the 4th quarter.

So am I the only one that gets threatened when people are breaking the fucking rules?

You have to be the softest fuckin kid in GAF league. You blast me on aim whining like a little bitch about a single fucking inbounds pass steal in the whole game crying like a little bitch. You were full court pressing for literally 2 quarters even when you got it down below 10 late in the third.

Right now I'm in shock that someone is actually going to take this GAF league so seriously. You got beat legit and want to act like someone stole your girl from you or something.

Smokey

So RJ has 3-4 games and you guys have been trying to get in touch with him and nothing? CB3 had the same problem so I will note this.

charsace said:
Again someone steals the inbounds from me in the 4th quarter.

So am I the only one that gets threatened when people are breaking the fucking rules?

Seriously dude just get out of the league if you are going to complain about one play. I don't care if I'm the commish and this isn't right for me to say, but I cannot stand your bitching anymore. It's one thing is someone is repeatedly throwing cross court passes on you and shooting every shot in the paint with LeBron James. But if you're going to complain about one play then just leave.

charsace

Dark FaZe said:
You have to be the softest fuckin kid in GAF league. You blast me on aim whining like a little bitch about a single fucking inbounds pass steal in the whole game crying like a little bitch. You were full court pressing for literally 2 quarters even when you got it down below 10 late in the third.

Right now I'm in shock that someone is actually going to take this GAF league so seriously. You got beat legit and want to act like someone stole your girl from you or something.
Its too bad this is online because if this game was played in the same room you wouldn't just try to laugh it off.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Got a hold of RJ, told me to look for him at 7 and 9 pm (pacific). Did so at 7, he was playing MW 2 so I sent him a Live message, didnt hear back ... PM'ed him saying I would see him at 9, came back at that time and he was offline, havent heard from him since.

Pilon has been swamped at work, so its doubtful that well get our game in :(

aznpxdd

Did RJ, DM and Konex get kick from the league or what?

Also :lol @ Hunter. I know how that feels man Faze. He was bitching like a little baby when that happened.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Late to the shit talking, but MGS 3 is fucking awesome. Great pacing and the longest amount of gameplay.

3>4>1>2 (and I liked 2)

charsace said:
Its too bad this is online because if this game was played in the same room you wouldn't just try to laugh it off.

What does this even mean? We are going to get into a fight or something over an inbounds pass in real life? :lol

This type of stuff is pretty much exclusive to online gaming.

Top Bottom