• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Grizzlies are ready to get a bunch of games done today, so send me a pm or post here :)

The Heat will be around to play games after I play LJ in Madden which happens around 11 ET, so I'm guessing I'm good to go after 11:45 ET or so. Won't have any problems getting in contact with my opponents anyways.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
WITNESS2K9 said:
spring break is over now and i just got back, can play games now

Im going outside to buy some sodas, as soon as I get back (10 mins) ITS ON

pilonv1

ph33nix said:
The Heat will be around to play games after I play LJ in Madden which happens around 11 ET, so I'm guessing I'm good to go after 11:45 ET or so. Won't have any problems getting in contact with my opponents anyways.

Will be 10-10:30 PST for me, sorry.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
this is what happens when only like 3 people have the power to do anything. sit here waitin...

Raging Spaniard

Ugh, disc read error. If it didnt register go ahead and give the win to witness, the game decided he was gonna hit all contested 3's in the 3rd, no coming back from that

CB3

Is your copy ok Spainard? Between our game and your game with witness apparently you may have a problem with your disk or something

Raging Spaniard

CB3 said:
Is your copy ok Spainard? Between our game and your game with witness apparently you may have a problem with your disk or something

God I hope not, its my second copy already ... and its installed! Be online in a sec to get our games going again

Raging Spaniard

Good game CB, although to be fair you knew it was over when I cut it down to 2 with 2 mins left and the game gives you a bullshit 3 off a "goaltending"

CB3

that happens. i pressed RB + X to pass it to Demar and instead Mo just tosses some shit up

CB3

the pheeniks 11:07 pm
(11:07:28 PM): Post for me that I went to sleep
(11:07:55 PM): I forgot to tell pilon but I'm in bed next to my Dwyane Wade blow up doll and my comp is off and I don't wanna get up from my dream that DWade will still be a member of the heat next season

Smokey

CB3 said:
the pheeniks 11:07 pm
(11:07:28 PM): Post for me that I went to sleep
(11:07:55 PM): I forgot to tell pilon but I'm in bed next to my Dwyane Wade blow up doll and my comp is off and I don't wanna get up from my dream that DWade will still be a member of the heat next season

:lol :lol

Smokey

I need the grizz owner to finish his games !

I need to know who's gonna get that lucky 8th spot so I can prepare a gameplan

Raging Spaniard

Smokey said:
I need the grizz owner to finish his games !

I need to know who's gonna get that lucky 8th spot so I can prepare a gameplan

Trying to get them done tonight. Is dmc still in the league?

To my opponents, I'm around now. I'm trying to make some important phone calls, then I need to eat because I haven't done that since 11 in the morning (FML)

...line up, I guess?

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Blazers
@Suns (argh, gone?)
@Bobcats (oh, right, nm)

I'm online right now, and I'm ALWAYS on AIM (check my profile). Let's get our games in!

Smokey

anachronous_one said:
Blazers
@Suns (argh, gone?)
@Bobcats (oh, right, nm)

I'm online right now, and I'm ALWAYS on AIM (check my profile). Let's get our games in!

:lol

You're like me..you happen to play 3 players who are out.

:(

Also after playing a best of 3 playoff with Phatal..I am ready.

READY

Top Bottom