• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

Smokey

ph33nix said:
we were discussing the state of how terrible our group sounds. that is all.

in that case you could've been on the phone playing at the same time. say yeah and uh huh and put her on speaker and she wouldn't of known the difference.

slacker

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
sent a pm to witness, since dmc is out, hes my last game .... still waiting to hear from him

'This is a tease, man,'' he admitted. "It's like when you have a girlfriend and you are kissing her all over the place and you get to the mambo, and she says no."

I think this is as close as I'll ever get to that feeling.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ph33nix said:
I think this is as close as I'll ever get to that feeling.

BattleShipGame_1269288972.jpg

Thats all you homie

pilonv1

It was a funny game, everything was even, I couldn't find anything in the stats besides my 7 steals to his 2 that decided the game. Calderon did get hot late though

you shouldn't disrespect the kings. he played a good game

I'm jsut ready for the fucking season to be over. sim all my games for all i give a shit!

pilonv1

I often wonder what I could do with a team that had some decent NBA players on it, instead of having to score 10ppg with Donte Green.

Smokey

We head to playoffs Friday. And in case people forgot or didn't completely read the OP, I'm offering a prize to the winner of the league.

From OP said:
This season I'll be giving away a prize to the league champion. The prize will be the game of the winner's choice. No Collector's Edition BS, just a standard edition game on the system of the winner's choice.

charsace

Smokey said:
:lol

And Nash is out, that hurts his chances x 20.
He got hurt drawing a charge against me. I made a post weeks a go saying most of the league injuries have to do with the charge button and he still uses it as the basis of his defense. Both of my pg's got hurt because of the charge button animation. It's this year's loose ball dive.

daw840

Charlotte Bobcats
@ Portland Blazers
New York Knicks
@ Chicago Bulls

So, DCX and I will probably get our game in tomorrow, who else on my schedule is still even in the league?

Top Bottom