• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

mr stroke said:
I am a little lost with that list-
what teams are left, and the players with two teams are playing for the right to pick that team?
available teams are:
Bulls
Hornets
Pacers
warriors
T'wolves

mr stroke said:
(and season starts when patch hits?)
no more than a few days after patch goes live, i suppose.

mr stroke said:
in for Hornets
added. we'll need your gamertag too chief

[20:14] thecoldone33: fuck it
[20:14] thecoldone33: gimme back the bulls
[20:15] viakado: done :D
[20:19] thecoldone33: im not even gonna pick a back up team
[20:19] thecoldone33: ima kill fmt

shots fired.

mr stroke

viakado said:
added. we'll need your gamertag too chief

[20:14] thecoldone33: fuck it
[20:14] thecoldone33: gimme back the bulls
[20:15] viakado: done :D
[20:19] thecoldone33: im not even gonna pick a back up team
[20:19] thecoldone33: ima kill fmt

shots fired.

GAMERTAG- mr stroke

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm out of the league, just have no desire to play this game at this point and since I split the cost of the game with my brother and he wants to get rid of it I don't feel like paying him the $25 needed for me to keep it when I already have Live.

Hell at this point without checking the main page I don't even remember what team I was going to play with :lol , I just know it was one I didn't want to use.

Proud to announce patch will be out in just over 16 hours (2 AM PST) per Microsoft on XBOX 360.

We are waiting for Sony to greenlight PS3 patch, but we got approval this morning from Microsoft and are ready to push it out. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Smokey

League is back on track!

The arrival of this monstrous patch means it's time to get this thing rolling (a good month after release..fuck you 2k..never again).

I sent PMs to everybody in my OP. I plan to launch this league on Monday (for us to start playing), but I will create the league tomorrow so we can start signing in. Those of you with decisive games will need to get that taken care of first, but the rest of us can go ahead.

Season 8 we were on a schedule of 5 games in 7 days. This season with holidays coming, people in school, other leagues,
Modern Warefare 2, Left 4 Dead 2
I'll move it back to 10 days. That'll be a week + to get in 5 games. If we happen to finish before that then I will advance it.

ecnal

1z1e73b.gif

time to get this party started!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
Season 8 we were on a schedule of 5 games in 7 days. This season with holidays coming, people in school, other leagues,
Modern Warefare 2, Left 4 Dead 2
I'll move it back to 10 days. That'll be a week + to get in 5 games. If we happen to finish before that then I will advance it.

Oh god i hope Bob isnt in the league. We will never advance earlier than an hour before that 10 day mark

I want to be in this league but I might be in grave danger. Yes, the same grave danger that might fuck with my presence in Madden leagues and everything else :(

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
I want to be in this league but I might be in grave danger. Yes, the same grave danger that might fuck with my presence in Madden leagues and everything else :(
? Hope it aint serious.

DCX

ph33nix said:
:lol you paranoid fuck. stop smoking weed yo.

since league starts monday here are the remaining matchups.

chaotic vs. viakado (lakers)
FMT vs. CB3 (bulls)
Anachronous_one vs. WITNESS2K9 (mavs)

lets make the deadline:3AM PST Monday 11-9-09

Smokey

ph33nix said:

wat?

wat does grave danger mean?

or are you being pheeniks and joking?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Good job pheeknicks. made everyone think your dying or some shit

The grave danger is losing to DCX in the first round again

Smokey

i need to practice with this game. ive been in full madden mode while 2k was waiting to finish developing their product.

i think i may have forgotten how to play :(

just a head's up, hawks owner bbhawks78 is permabanned. he's still in league and wishes to play.
please add his AIM to yours to contact him for future games.

aim: Brentnahmias44
GT: bhhawks78

Smokey

viakado said:
just a head's up, hawks owner bbhawks78 is permabanned. he's still in league and wishes to play.
please add his AIM to yours to contact him for future games.

aim: Brentnahmias44
GT: bhhawks78

perma'd?

wtf did he do?

Smokey said:
perma'd?

wtf did he do?

[13:55] viakado: your permabanned?
[13:55] Brentnahmias44: yuppers >_<
[13:55] viakado: wow
[13:55] viakado: what on earth for?
[13:56] Brentnahmias44: for laughing at entitled cry babies
[13:56] viakado: gaming side i suppose?
[14:30] viakado: wait, which game thread did you troll at?
[14:31] Brentnahmias44: one of the 9876789876 MW 2 cry threads
[14:33] viakado: ha
[14:35] Brentnahmias44: i basically quoted the troll and said "im buying it for pc anyways, having less super entitled spaz kids like you will make the game better anyways" lol

mw2, serious bizz.

Smokey

Just created the league.

Name = GAF Season IX
password = queentracy

I sent those of you on my FL invitiations to the league, so I dunno if you need the password if you get an invite.

For everybody else search for the league through 2k10. Put in the name, and enter password and you should be good.

Don't join and pick a team yet if you have a decisive game that needs to be played.

Top Bottom