• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2010-2011 Season OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoDad

wow. Texas was up 22, then colorado came back and lead by 11. Horrible game for Texas, just self imploded. Will the spiral continue against K-state on Monday?

Sir Pant

caliblue15 said:
wow. Texas was up 22, then colorado came back and lead by 11. Horrible game for Texas, just self imploded. Will the spiral continue against K-state on Monday?
Hope not, but with the way kstate has been playing recently it is looking more and more likely. Kstate is finally playing like they were ranked at the beginning of the season.

Proelite

Late season implosion by classical Texas. Rick Barnes should purposely schedule the games so that they can peak at the right time in future seasons.

If you're arguing that a team can rebound from a loss where you lose a 22 point deficit, you're right. It's just not good for their tourney hopes if this loss is in February, and it's a loss where they gave up a 22 pt lead.

If Kstate can win out their conference, that did be amazing. Let's go Wildcats.

Proelite said:
Late season implosion by classical Texas. Rick Barnes should purposely schedule the games so that they can peak at the right time in future seasons.

If you're arguing that a team can rebound from a loss where you lose a 22 point deficit, you're right. It's just not good for their tourney hopes if this loss is in February, and it's a loss where they gave up a 22 pt lead.

If Kstate can win out their conference, that did be amazing. Let's go Wildcats.

Texas is allergic to outright Big 12 championships in basketball. We'll beat K-State at home, and share the Big 12 title with Kansas, but damn it sucks to lose to a shitty team like Colorado. We had no defense today! This was BY FAR the most points we have given up all year.

Pollux

GO BIG BLUE, that was just the kind of win we needed against florida. the wildcats are gonna be a tough out come march with the way they can shoot the rock.

SyNapSe

Proelite said:

I don't think they've really imploded. Nebraska was a tough matchup for the current Texas team. They are tough defensively but that Nebraska team really mirrors them in many ways. Great size and defense.

I only caught the end of the Colorado game today. That was a bit more surprising but still.. Colorado has probably the best B12 NBA prospect on their roster, at home.

Texas struggles a bit scoring at times but they are tough on D. I think like most of the top teams this season, you could see them losing early or running deep.

SyNapSe

Nolan Smith is playing incredibly well! If Duke is going to lose in the tourney, it'll be to a team that can dominate inside.

UCF goes from 8 straight conference losses to winning the last 4 out of 5 and taking out the CUSA #1 seed two games in a row. Weird season for UCF and CUSA in general.

Chichikov

Yeah, when down 3 you always run the patented "dribble around for 20 seconds than lose the ball" play.
Coach K is a basketball mastermind!

Proelite

I am laughing my ass off. Dumbest basketball ever by us that I've seen.

It wasn't even a choke as we weren't even nervous. It's just that we were lucky that VT didn't take advantage of a horrible offensive game by us. Miles bricked 3 dunks that were easy buckets.

Proelite

Chichikov said:
Yeah, when down 3 you always run the patented "dribble around for 20 seconds than lose the ball" play.
Coach K is a basketball mastermind!

We have 3 point shooters, so it makes sense for us to find a good look from 3.

Seth Curry completely laying an egg isn't something that you can prepare for. :p

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
truly101 said:
Number one ranking going into Blacksburg against a team desperate for a signature win for the NCAA tourney....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I just wanna point out that I called this shit a week ago. Just irritating that the turkeys will job to Wake Forest or NCSU or whoever they play next. They were swept by UVA. If Irving can walk his ass needs to play

Outdoor Miner said:
And so the bubble further hardens. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Duke.

All you guys gotta do is beat Indiana and whomever you get in the 4/5 game and you're in. Or you can lose the 4/5 game and beat Purdue and Indiana. Take your pick but you definitely have a good shot of being in. My team on the other hand...we got a ways to go...like the BT tournament championship.

I think we're in too, but last year's Selection Day still gives me nightmares.

Would the NCAA fuck us that hard to make us the "First Team Out" 2 years straight? Probably.

LegoDad

perfectchaos007 said:
Texas is allergic to outright Big 12 championships in basketball. We'll beat K-State at home, and share the Big 12 title with Kansas, but damn it sucks to lose to a shitty team like Colorado. We had no defense today! This was BY FAR the most points we have given up all year.

You really think you will win? K-State has owned Texas for awhile now, always have their number for some odd reason. Will be a good game, but I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch.

jakncoke

Banned
Damn forgot about the game, stupid sunday games. and to beat all we're losing and it's not online from what i can tell :/

Edit: finally all this searching and got something on cbssports *sigh*.. coming down to it!

Sir Pant

Pitt just falling apart now. This is sad!

pitino-white-suit.jpg

What's the matter Colonel Sanders, Chicken???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom