• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need For Speed Most Wanted U |OT| Burned out, Upshift

From PR:
Need for Speed Most Wanted U is available now in North America for $59.99 and will be in stores March 21 in Europe for €69.99.

RIDICULOUS!!!

Looking at MiiVerse screenshots the game does look like that albeit with a bit more aliasing.

Gonna be a little longer for me before I can nab this. Apparently the local BBY didn't get this and driving 40 mins round trip to pick it up on a sick day... nope.

Been downloading for an hour and a half. 50% complete. Getting there...

So long as mine is finished by the time I get in from my after work run and shower around 5:30pm, its all good. I was really looking forwards to this, but decided to wait when forza horizon turned out really good and scratched my racing itch just before the other versions launched. I'm expecting to be glad that I waited.

Kouriozan

From PR:
Need for Speed Most Wanted U is available now in North America for $59.99 and will be in stores March 21 in Europe for €69.99.

RIDICULOUS!!!

It's just like Lego City, $49 in USA, 59€ in Europe.
Something is not right.
Just checked Amazon.fr, NFS MS Wii U is 56€.

I really want this but I don't own a Wii U, yet. Currently Im lov'n the 360 version.
What worries me are the controls, and how ugh the visuals have Improved. According to GameInformer the controls aren't very good.

Yeah, sorry, I think it's US only.

I only just noticed because CAG tweeted about the Origin spring sale so I had no idea if it was international or not.

Any reviews besides the Game Informer review?
For real, what's the magic-GAF odds for this game going under $30 before the end of June?

To the video below:LOL @ 8:05... I think it was intentional, but man is it awesome.

Discomurf

Xz1LEqv.jpg

Pretty damn good. Hint it already is

Well, I meant, will it go below the $29.99 that it's at today? I know none of us can know for sure, but I mean, if this $29.99 offer is just on Origin, I'm guessing it'll drop a bit at retail from $60 down to closer to $30, but I guess I'd be surprised to see it at $25 or less within 3 months. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Top Bottom