• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nose Master

Basic rundown:

-Random figures were like 50c each
-Manga was used and $3 hence the random volume #'s
-Gross beard is now shaved, donkey punching mario shirt is new
-Katamari case is new, not PSP
-Girlscout cookies are tasty
-Mother 3 is amazing

Sadist

migulic said:
I recognize those price tags :) Is this Saturn in Belgium (Antwerp)? If so, I might just go there and pick those games up.
No :p

Its a Saturn in Bocholt, Germany. A city near the border of Holland. ;)

VASPER

Banned
Cant wait to play, looks great.

2uqgemh.jpg

cjdunn

Some from last month. This thread is moving awfully fast for four days into April.

Although I don't need one, I decided to take from the public dole.
mar1309.jpg

mar1409.jpg

I really, really like the Head First series. The HTML book was a nice refresher that taught me XHTML strict.
mar1509.jpg

This is not a pickup as much as a "sendback." Goodbye lousy subtitles.
mar1609.jpg

mar1709.jpg

Four days later... a very nice DTV converter for 17 bucks. Thank you Uncle Sam.
mar1809.jpg

This is a picture of the 160GB drive for my PS3 that I got October '07. Let's pretend it's the 500GB currently in my PS3.
mar1909.jpg

---
apr0109.jpg

Got this Linksys 3G broadband router because my previously purchased Netgear router was corrupting downloads from iTunes and PSN. Unfortunately, the Netgear took USB cards, but this one is PCMCIA, therefore...
apr0209.jpg

I got this unlocked card from Overstock.com for 60 bucks.
apr0309.jpg

i'm wondering who will be the first to post a motel pool blue dsi. i'll have mine in 6 more hours.

meanwhile, i have this

10wl10x.jpg

if anyone needs a copy of Mario Tennis for VB, let me know.

2dhb8sz.jpg

I CAN SEE THROUGH TIME

First actual pick-up post! I'm excited! :D

Although I have to admit some of this stuff may be from February or March too.

100_3169.jpg

Left 4 Dead, Oblivion: Game of the Year Edition, Xbox Live Points, & the 360 Dragon controller & headset is my bro's pick-up of the month.

100_3173.jpg

Resident Evil 5 Collectors Edition for Xbox 360 & Resident Evil 5 Limited Edition Strategy Guide

100_3180.jpg

The Ultimate Bar Book, The Bullet Cocktail Shaker, Sony Memory Stick Reader, How I Met Your Mother Seasons 1, 2, & 3, Mini tosolink cable from Monoprice, and Metal Gear Solid Touch for my iPhone 3G

Bii

3412153042_505400f6c3_o.jpg

Samsung 2233SW 21.5" LCD Monitor

I've been through four months without a proper monitor for my computer and this Samsung fits all my needs. I thought about getting an Acer but after the mail-in-rebate, this LCD monitor came out cheaper. I'm now running my PC games in full 1080p and it is glorious. I even booted up Half-Life: Source and that game looks great as well.

3412153044_d08e8ec7c4_o.jpg

National Geographic 1-year subscription

As a youngster, I've always enjoyed reading National Geographic. So I finally plunked down the cash to get a subscription to it.

3412153048_864eb06fa2_o.jpg

Earth Defense Force 2017 | :360: Samurai Warriors 2

Got this as a 2-pack from Amazon for only $20. I'm actually more interested in Samurai Warriors 2 than EDF.

I also bought, but not pictured, the Steam Ubisoft weekend deal with Beyond Good & Evil, Far Cry, Dark Messiah and Magic, and IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946. All for $10.

BuRT!

-PXG- said:
A burrito, some Cheetos and two slices of pizza. Mmmmm. I've been hankering for a nice, big ass burrito for a while.

You consider that a big ass burrito? I feel sorry for you.

purg3

slept with Malkin
95o80k.jpg

DSi midnight launch pickups. Never played Chrono Trigger, looking forward to finally starting it.

n474pf.jpg

VC for $26.99 gameday sale.

Blue DSi (newly christened with one of my spare Wiimote wrist straps & being charged up) and Rhythm Heaven:
IMG_0771.jpg

Bunch of DSi freebies (it was a part of the box that Nintendo sent to my store):
IMG_0770.jpg

Redeemed a Wii points card for my DSi (already got my free 1000 points) but I only have bought one thing so far:
IMG_0775.jpg

I'll probably save the points for a while before I buy anything else.

Manp

e89276.jpg

WOW! this movie is great!

2compmd.jpg

iPhone 3G (well, that's only the box cause the phone was used to take the pictures :D )

:)

Quake1028

Yes Boss! said:
First of the nominated movies since 1997's Titanic that actually deserves Best Picture. Malick's Thin Red Line should have won it in 1998.

97 should have been LA Confidential. 2003, 2006 were correct. 2008 should have been The Wrestler (I know it wasn't nominated).

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
1238960303194.jpg

Both games are motherfuckin' fun!

I also love the fact you get extra money in HotD for shooting 50+ zombies sideways!

I really love the Riddick universe. And it looks fantastic in 1080p.
riddick-1.jpg

Found Condemned for 10 bucks. And yes I still watch vhs.
stonecold.jpg

The bond films look downright amazing on bluray.
goldengun.jpg

And I give you the two best Bonds and Bond movies.
quantum.jpg

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
ifzsd3.jpg

Uhhhhh, I'm so weak. ;_; DSi + Gamedays sale. There's some anime I got this week, but I've already put it up. Gurren Lagann (subbed only) Vol. 3, and Machine Robo vol. 1-3.

JEKKI

April strikes~!! let's see what kind of silly stuntz the amazon is gonna pull on me this time.

vgmmur.jpg

oh shyt!! a small box this time?!?! dang... maybe they learned from last month's fiasco.

zlrnnn.jpg

oh wait whaaat?!?! 4 games?!?! what is this? fat guy in little coat?!?!

23mcgh.jpg

so if I buy one DS game, they send it to me in a big ass box with tons of empty space...

but if I buy 4 games then they pack them all into a much smaller box?!?!

wtf?!?! dammit amazon! next time they may as well send me a box full of Alanis Morisette cds...

becoz isnt it ironic?!?! dont u think?!?!

krae_man

JodyAnthony said:
i'm wondering who will be the first to post a motel pool blue dsi. i'll have mine in 6 more hours.

meanwhile, i have this

10wl10x.jpg

if anyone needs a copy of Mario Tennis for VB, let me know.

2dhb8sz.jpg

I CAN SEE THROUGH TIME

Get Jack Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom