• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Jet Grind Radio said:
The Tekken 5 LE stick with the Tekken 6 LE stick.
I swear I hate Tekken. Why do I keep buying the games? D:

Because they come with sticks! I have the same problem and I also hate Tekken. Also I am mad that I paid $36 for Persona and you paid $15 and still got the soundtrack. What makes me made is that I have yet to even play the game.

MaizeRage25 said:
Toy Solider is the last person I would want buying me a Christmas present.

Ouch. :lol I'm not one of those people who buys me-first gifts, though. No Mammary Masterpieces in a pear tree.

But I definitely stick with fun quirky gifts, never anything practical. Whatever will get a genuine smile, even if it's only fleeting.

SlaughterX said:
Because they come with sticks! I have the same problem and I also hate Tekken. Also I am mad that I paid $36 for Persona and you paid $15 and still got the soundtrack. What makes me made is that I have yet to even play the game.
Very true. I tried playing Tekken 6 earlier, and it was so annoying. Ugh. It's getting traded in tomorrow.

Damn at that Persona thing. I wasn't expecting the soundtrack at all, so it's a nice surprise.

4154202469_4e3a8e1aef.jpg

jaydogg691

My top pick-ups of the year...

Uncharted 2 SWAG!!!

DSC00583.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

But, this is probably my favorite pick-up

E3 Badge
DSC00590.jpg

It's probably the only time I'll ever get to go to E3.

Totobeni said:
thanks for the tip but .. tried that ( the classic thingy rose chocolate , and bear ..ect ) before in her birthday and last V-day and our national day , no worky.

If you did all of that and got nowhere it isn't happening buddy. Wearing her down isn't going to work. If I were you, I'd cut my losses and move on.

If you must keep going though, as a last ditch effort, try the D.E.N.N.I.S. system.

D – Demonstrate value
E – Engage Physically
N – Nurturing Dependence
N – Neglect Emotionally
I – Inspire Hope
S – Separate Entirely

Fularu

Banned
I scored an Amiga 500 yesterday, should arrive early next week, I can't wait! I'll make sure to post pics of it in action, along with my other favorite pickups of the year (all amiga related <3)

Also totobeni, move on, it's not happening :/

rSpooky

Fularu said:
I scored an Amiga 500 , should arrive early next week, I can't wait! I'll make sure to post pics of it in action, along with my other favorite pickups of the year (all amiga related <3)

Also totobeni, move on, it's not happening :/

I picked up an A500 a while back with like 400 diskettes, but I am still searching for a power supply for it.. anyone have any good (cheap) suggestions?

Fularu

Banned
There are several amiga power supplies on ebay right now. Keep in mind that you can use an A500-600-1200 powersupply just fine, they are all equivalent (the A500+ is actually slightly stronger than the 1200 one)

Edit : You can also mod a PC powersupply to work on your Amiga 500, but you still need the cable that plugs into the powersupply port in your amiga

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
jaydogg691 said:
My top pick-ups of the year...

Uncharted 2 SWAG!!!

[IG]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn14/jaydogg691/Uncharted%202%20Fortune%20Hunter%20Edition/DSC00583.jpg[/IMG]
[IG]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn14/jaydogg691/Uncharted%202%20Fortune%20Hunter%20Edition/DSC00584.jpg[/IMG]

But, this is probably my favorite pick-up

E3 Badge
[IG]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn14/jaydogg691/DSC00590.jpg[/IMG]

It's probably the only time I'll ever get to go to E3.

Damn, which Uncharted 2 cinema event did you go to? I was on team "Sark" too but we didn't place top 3 :( My team sucked.

Fireflu

How in the hell did you manage to score that cjelly, are you a sorcerer or perhaps some kind of illusive shaman?

ymmv

Banned
(Almost) all the stuff I got last month. I'm still waiting for about two Amazon orders (about 12 Blu-Ray movies). I haven't had any custom fees for a very long time but I had to pay 30 euros today and I fear I'll get at least another customs bill...

4vsgol.jpg

i6vxco.jpg

91f142.jpg

2gx2zrd.jpg

2epomdc.jpg

oblo

adf_kopie_van_dscn0683.jpg

New carrying case for my new DSL, first Redman & last Fiddy and presents for my godchild's birthday, her first RPG (="rollenspel" in Dutch)! :D

Farore said:
How is Radiata Stories?

Well like most Tri-Ace games its hit or miss depending on your taste. To be frank, its one of those RPGs you play for an easy experience I suppose? Story seems very easy to follow, same can be said about the characters, & gameplay is real action with simple party AI tactics on the fly. I find the game's large recruit-able roster of party members very interesting. I should mention this is $7 at your local Walmart is you can find it.

R2D4 said:
They removed all the swear words.
Uh, are you sure? Because I just watched the South Park Blu-ray last night and they had plenty of swearing. The season 12 Blu-ray I have also has all the swearing in-tact as far as I know.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Nerd swag for December:

4156265365_fcffd46c53_o.jpg

-Sengoku Musou 3 (Wii)
-Queen's Blade Leina variable motion figure (opened it up and the arm fell off. :lol This was a gift so that kind of sucked. Back to the store it goes.)
-Street Fighter IV trading figures (got both Chun-Lis)
-Various comics (Empowered!)

Scott

cjelly said:
Remember when the Fable 2 LE was announced? http://www.lionhead.com/?newsid=28

It was going to have a great little Hobbe figure, and some Fate Cards, but they took them out at the last minute and it was shit. :(

Well, looky what arrived in the mail today...
Did you snag these off Ebay? And if you don't mind me asking, how much did they run you?

Edit: If you caught the second part of this post, nevermind.

I just checked and there's a seller that has a bunch for 20$ shipped. In case anybody wants some: http://cgi.ebay.com/FABLE-2-XBOX-36...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item53de5718c8

HiResDes

I only posted game related stuff, but I also picked up a blu-ray player for 99 bucks, and the complete Stargate Atlantis series for my girlfriend.

16gyav5.jpg

rireyh.jpg

2jd4d8n.jpg

Top Bottom