• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

FHIZ

24y6914.jpg

Picked up some gems that I missed. Didn't actually "miss" Okami, just rented it and never beat it. I've been really wanting to play Zelda lately but not want to play any of the old games (weird, I know) so I figured I'd pick up Okami as a substitute and start it over

FHIZ said:
I've been really wanting to play Zelda lately but not want to play any of the old games (weird, I know) so I figured I'd pick up Okami as a substitute and start it over

Didn't want to wait a couple of more days for Spirit Tracks?

jaydogg691

Wario64 said:
Damn, which Uncharted 2 cinema event did you go to? I was on team "Sark" too but we didn't place top 3 :( My team sucked.
I went to the one in Thousand Oaks, CA. Luckily I was paired up with the group that placed second on Monday's Cinema Event. Team Sark rules aka El Dorado II.

Yay this just came!

Is there anyone else in Australia who ordered the uncut version of Left 4 Dead 2 (preferably asian copy)? I'm having trouble finding peepz online playing campaign mode. It says there are no games available which is rubbish cuz the game rocks and heaps of people must be playing.

AZ Greg

Picked up a arcade cabinet casing today for $50

image-DC4E_4B188649.jpg

image-3DF5_4B188649.jpg

image-2D3D_4B188649.jpg

image-C7AA_4B188649.jpg

Gonna clean it up, remove the top/control panel and replace it with one I make, order some sticks/buttons, and rig it up to a PC. :)

FHIZ

comedy bomb said:
Didn't want to wait a couple of more days for Spirit Tracks?
Ive had an urge for a more modern zelda, IE 3D. I'll still be playing Spirit Tracks, but it probably won't fill my fix.

mr stroke

AZ Greg said:
Picked up a arcade cabinet casing today for $50

Gonna clean it up, remove the top/control panel and replace it with one I make, order some sticks/buttons, and rig it up to a PC. :)

where did you find that for $50?

Ephemeris

Jet Grind Radio! said:
There are two Conviction novels. At least I think so, since they both have art for Conviction on the cover.
Wow. I really had no idea.

edit: did some searching. There's this one, and another called Endgame. Damn.

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
New goodies tonight, the pink Remote is super pink, LE of Mushihimesama Futari (w/ CD and v1.01 DLC card), and two of the V4 FF Play Arts gachas (Yuffie and Yuna).

k3pxcm.jpg

AZ Greg

Virro said:
What a steal on that cabinet! Be sure to post when you get it cleaned up.

There's a thread for people with custom arcade cabinets. I bumped it with the pictures and will post pictures as I progress in there.

mr stroke said:
where did you find that for $50?

Employee of the local amusement service company. I got the idea from a couple of GAF posters in the custom arcade cabinet thread. More than likely if you live in a decently sized city your company will have some shells that they'd be willing to part with for cheap.

luffeN

Ephemeris said:
Wow. I really had no idea.

edit: did some searching. There's this one, and another called Endgame. Damn.

do you know if those are the same with a different cover or different stories xD

lobdale said:
New goodies tonight, the pink Remote is super pink, LE of Mushihimesama Futari (w/ CD and v1.01 DLC card), and two of the V4 FF Play Arts gachas (Yuffie and Yuna).

k3pxcm.jpg
Oh snap, pink Wiimote is out. That must mean baby blue is out as well! Where did you get it at, if you don't mind?

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
I came home this afternoon to a nice little parcel from GAME, here is what was inside:

35jilfn.jpg

£20 (Well £17.49 after my reward points). Lovely.

New pick-ups (most of these were from Black Friday):
IMG_1308.jpg

*The Mono 'pen' is actually an eraser...

IMG_1311-1.jpg

Traded in my light blue DSi and decided to upgrade to this:
IMG_1309.jpg

And finally got these... Nike Bruin SB Supreme

IMG_0527-1.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
My most prized stuff this year.

My new pets. Guile and Lucky.
Additions to the house.
Another house.
Game of the year, SFIV.

Most importantly, all my friends and family being safe and in good spirits during this time and whatever they may gone through.

Oxx

Single-handedly keeping the third-party Wii market afloat this Christmas.

041209.jpg

Still, only £54 for the lot, so it's not too bad.

Yes Boss!

Got a new stick for the collection. This one is very, very pretty despite early misgivings.

Stock:

P1030181.jpg

With my custom scheme:

P1030184.jpg

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
donkey show said:
Oh snap, pink Wiimote is out. That must mean baby blue is out as well! Where did you get it at, if you don't mind?

Baby blue was indeed also out. Due to grabbing Futari at the same time I couldn't spend any more, but they had maybe 5 of the pink left and 8 or so of the blue at my local Joshin.

MidnightScott said:
Dude, how much did you have to trade in to get that DSi? :eek:

It was through GameStop over Thanksgiving weekend. There was an extra 30% trade-in credit towards purchasing either the Mario DSi or the Brain Age DSi, so I just traded in my regular DSi, had the extra credit applied to it and got the new DSi for about $82.

Built a new PC. Intel i5, 4GM Ram, XFX Radeon 5770, Gigabyte P55 mobo. Aside from having to flash the BIOS to fix a couple early issues, I've been loving it.
17ed07.jpg

Crappy picture of my Dell 24" Monitor. When I bought it, it was $100 off and I recently moved so I wanted a nice monitor for my PC/PS3
2pre6x4.jpg

Bought the PS3 games today, buy 2 get 1 free.
5etxmq.jpg

---
My wallet is crying.

214b1j6.jpg

Picked up a SF4 stick, in preparation for Super SF4, and also Tekken 6 and Left 4 Dead 2. Nice deals on Amazon. :D The month is just beginning, and I'll be posting a lot more pics. :lol

Top Bottom