• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

MoxManiac

Yeah i've been eyeing the 37" vizio as well. Any impressions or opinions on how PS3/Bluray games play on it would be great. Though that should probably be for the HD sticky thread instead of this one.

ty_hot

VF5, Colleeg Hoops 2k8, NBA Street Homecourt for PS3
a used PSP

waiting to arrive

4GB MS
PSP Acessories
Sony DSC H7 Camera :D (no photos without it)

Azzurri

r_g0000082102_30_02.jpg

41vTJ2wWr6L._SS400_.jpg

place holders for now.

dork

Banned
neojubei said:
How is the movie shoot em up?

Absolutely awesome. It's just balls to the wall shooting from start to finish. Don't watch it if you want a realistic movie. It's supposed to be funny/action. highly recommend it

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
MarkMan said:
Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Bii

gregor7777 said:
Nifty Fifty right?

Awesome lens, fucking fantastic price. Shit build quality, but who cares?

Yep, I could care less for the build unless I'm chucking it against a wall. I'm already liking it more than the kit lens that came with my XTi (I'm just now getting into the digital SLR scene; been shooting with digital P&S cameras for quite a while).

IMG_0065.jpg

gray_fox224

Bii said:
Yep, I could care less for the build unless I'm chucking it against a wall. I'm already liking it more than the kit lens that came with my XTi (I'm just now getting into the digital SLR scene; been shooting with digital P&S cameras for quite a while).

IMG_0065.jpg

I have that box-set as well. What a steal for 29.99.

My first gaming purchase I've made this year!

lost_odyssey.jpg

(Hopefully) arriving this week:

Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
Burnout: Paradise (PS3)
PS3 Eye Camera

nny

DJmizuhara said:
Got this today...I've been looking for one of these for years...it's Brand New in it's Box. :D

Wife is pissed though...

Yahoo_DreamCast_1.jpg

this looks delicious.
nom nom nom
It looks like it's shaped like the head of one of those enemies from Space Channel 5. Can I ask you how much one of these things cost?

Just cost me around 500 US...plus shipping which was around 120 US so a grand total of 720 US, pretty good if U ask me considering it's Brand New in it's Box. :D

I bought way too much stuff already actually, I can't even really buy anything big until GTAIV drops... I hope I'll hold out that long. Anyway.

IMG_1626.jpg

God, I love Silent Hill. I've actually started playing the series sometime when Origins dropped. It got me so excited I played through the whole damn thing, and than I wanted more. I decided to hunt down Silent Hill 1, which I never owned or played much and I rebought Silent Hill 2, I never really got into it, but I'm sure I will now. Hot, what a series, easily one of my alltime favourite gaming series now.

IMG_1627.jpg

Other PSP games I finally decided to buy where Final Fantasy Tactics and Field Commander. I bought Gitaroo Man Lives a second time just because it's awesome and I bought Pulse a second because it's awesome and I gave the first copy to a friend. Awesome is PSP, too bad I actually sold the handheld itself :/ ''I'll buy an iPod Touch for the money and sometime this year a Slim..'' I'm already missing the damn thing, especially with Patapon and GoW coming out really soon... ARGH.

IMG_1628.jpg

Some PS3 food. Unreal Tournament 3, Lord of War and Amazing Planet.

IMG_1631.jpg

Some iPod Touch stuff: USB Power Adaptor, the iSkin to protect my precious and ofcourse the Touch itself, 16GB, i love that damn thing <3. (Although I've been thinking.. I could have bought a Wii and DS instead of...:lol Oh well, they'll have to wait a little longer..).

IMG_1633.jpg

More iPod stuff. The Sennheiser PX-100 headphones, it's very good I love it. I use it for gaming, listening to music and watching tv... So that's pretty much everything. And the Sennheiser CX300, earbuds. They're quite good I guess, I just don't really like earbuds, they're ok for in bed though.

IMG_1642.jpg

24 Season 6 - I love the series, have all six of 'em and I think this one's quite good at where I am (episode 8). I've seen until 13, from there on out it'll be all new, and I'm excited for that. I will probably finish it this week.

DJmizuhara said:
It's a Dreamcast built into a TV...with keyboard, Mic, Camera, Remote for the TV, controller and rumble pack.

thats awesome it would be perfect if it had a build it broadband adapter too. but very nice

TwIsTeD

vizio impressions i might just post in a thread in ot for those interested, halo pc impressions within 2 hours but first my omgwtfbbq pickup of the year :lol

DSC_02142.jpg

DSC_02132.jpg

Smokey

MaX_PL said:
pharmacy doesnt even create these threads and he gets so pissed.

I'm pretty sure he also does it because he thinks he's funny...when really it's not. Well it was funny the first few times but he's played it out now.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
After 14 months you'd think we'd get this thread right... lolol... Maybe mods can incorporate avatar penalties or something funny like that...

Pharmacy

Banned
Smokey Bones said:
I'm pretty sure he also does it because he thinks he's funny...when really it's not. Well it was funny the first few times but he's played it out now.

i never meant for it to be funny, it genuinely fucking annoys me

2db1fyx.jpg

I got the figures today. The DSL and PSP are newly unboxed from the earlier pictures I have on the first page. GBA SP is old.

2ignnzq.jpg

I didn't order Devil May Cry and I have no idea why it was in my Amazon.com box so I'm going to return it when I get the chance. Professor Layton is amazing.

Dead

well not really...yet
DJmizuhara said:
Got this today...I've been looking for one of these for years...it's Brand New in it's Box. :D

Wife is pissed though...

Yahoo_DreamCast_1.jpg
Holy shit I must have this!

Is there a specific place that were stocking it or did you just get lucky and get it from an auction or something?

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
DJmizuhara said:

Wife is pissed though...

I saw one at a garage sale about a year ago. I'm still kicking myself for not getting it right then.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
FoxhoundNL said:
IMG_1631.jpg

Some iPod Touch stuff: USB Power Adaptor, the iSkin to protect my precious and ofcourse the Touch itself, 16GB, i love that damn thing <3. (Although I've been thinking.. I could have bought a Wii and DS instead of...:lol Oh well, they'll have to wait a little longer..).
eek.

Man that itouch is so sexy. I want to get the new 32G one but 499 ouch.

Untitled-1.jpg

I couldn't resist these Portal t-shirts. Plus they're cool enough to not make me stand out like a sour thumb, "Know Your Mushrooms" style.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
TheGreatDave said:
Untitled-1.jpg

I couldn't resist these Portal t-shirts. Plus they're cool enough to not make me stand out like a sour thumb, "Know Your Mushrooms" style.

I don't know what portal is, but those shirts have a great design.

Top Bottom