• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
zoku88 said:
Haha. Dude, even non-gamers know what it is (I actually just had a discussion about this with one.)

I don't know, but those shirts reminds me of the "Life is good" shirts in Boston.

neojubei

TheGreatDave said:
You don't know Portal? But you have a GAF account?

I'd go buy Orange Box if I were you.

oh orange box, oh now i know. I'm not into FPS, i was just confused by the heart in the box.

0210080127pa3.jpg

marwan

Banned
Rancid Mildew said:
2db1fyx.jpg

I got the figures today. The DSL and PSP are newly unboxed from the earlier pictures I have on the first page. GBA SP is old.

2ignnzq.jpg

I didn't order Devil May Cry and I have no idea why it was in my Amazon.com box so I'm going to return it when I get the chance. Professor Layton is amazing.

why give it back? DMC4 is an excellent game! :) ....unless you don't have a PS3....just pay for it and keep it.

Picked these up over the weekend.

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

The cobalt DS is really nice and they seemed to fix the problem with the screens that happened with the first run of the crimson DS. My friends say that the matte black feels smoother compared to the crimson.

cyclone87

Jonnyram said:
Portal is not an FPS. In fact, you don't even shoot a single bullet/projectile in the entire game.

True but you shoot portals from FP so it's close enough, not liking FPS's is no boundary to enjoying portal however.

neojubei

cyclone87 said:
True but you shoot portals from FP so it's close enough, not liking FPS's is no boundary to enjoying portal however.

Yea its in that FP mode so not really into that. I avoid all FP type games.

Amir0x

Banned
decon said:
What's with that Professor Layton game? Is it any good? Looks like a kids game to me :S

most kids wouldn't be able to complete 95% of the puzzles

it's basically a string of logic puzzles, one after the other, tied together with an innovative art style and intriguing story. Kids can play it, sure, but I suspect they wouldn't get too far.

It's pretty good, I'd give it an 8/10 so far.

Zoc

DJmizuhara said:
Got this today...I've been looking for one of these for years...it's Brand New in it's Box. :D

Wife is pissed though...

Yahoo_DreamCast_1.jpg

That is amazing... ain't no flies on you.

Lee N

Membre
Pretty late to the party, I've been playing it in multiplayer quite a bit before I got the game myself though.

APOjuVlba.jpg

S. L.

Char Custom PSP!
pict4639t2l.jpg

:D :D :D

a few games and memory stick
pict464009y.jpg

still trying to hunt down disgaea for psp and uncharted is currently shipping to me

Gagaman

24ev15l.jpg

GAME had a deal for NiGHTS where it was £20 if bought with anything else, so I grabbed a cheap copy of Donkey Konga they had in there to go with it. Sonic toys and Disney DVDs finally arrived this week from play-asia and amazon.

LiK

Gagaman said:
I have a total of 8 of those Treasure sets now. Would love to get the Complete Goofy collection but it's pretty rare and expensive now. =E

i have 10 of those treasure sets. the Goofy one is def worth it. :)

Maldoror said:
How much did you pay for Suikoden II ? Here in France, I can't find it below 120€.
Awesome game, but still. I don't see myself paying that much for it.
That's roughly what I paid for it. I finished the first one a few weeks ago, I can't wait to start playing this one. Besides the small crack in the top left corner, it's in almost perfect condition. Unless we get a re-release on the PSN store, it will maintain the value.

I was hoping to have the time to finish all these games before Persona 3 and Odin Sphere get released here in Europe, but that seems quite unlikely now. My backlog is getting out of hand.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
DSC_0214.jpg

WTF?! Dante in that DMC4 cover? I'm so confused :(!

Gotta love that my Wii collection nearly doubled in one day. I had a really shitty day at work and figured Endless Ocean might help sooth my nerves :lol

oaskna.jpg

Crayon

Got Orange Box PS3 and some vicodin.

I am not a fan of fps. I can enjoy them just fine... but playing so much UT3 had me thinking I wouldn't buy another shooter for a long time to come.

But I explored Orange Box on 360 over the weekend and I couldn't stop thinking about what lies beyond City 17. I wouldn't know. Never played hl2. I couldn't resist getting Orange Box. I'm urging anyone reading this to give it a chance if you find yourself dismissing it.

2 cents on PS3 performance: Having played them back to back I can definitly see the difference between the 360 and PS3 version. The PS3 game is much quicker to choke up when the scene gets complex. The same thing will happen on the 360 one, but the threshold is much lower on PS3. Downright choppy framerates for 5-15 seconds at a time is not uncommon at all. However, 90% of the time the game looks and runs wonderfully. It's far from broken. In fact, this issue is completly overshadowed by the excellence and amazing value of this package.

Stuff for PSP:

2262562606_bdf2f872ba_o.jpg

Extended Battery ($14.99), new set of Headphones & Remote ($9.99).

2262577186_1cfe7c4e6a_o.jpg

Contents of Extended Batt: 2200mAh Battery, PSP Slim Replacement Covers.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
2262546344_5d293a52a9.jpg

2262546780_f0faffe41f.jpg

Link's Awakening for GB - $2.99!

Best $3 I spent all year...

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes for my big ole backlog....

A Katana PS2 wireless controller (Licensed by Sony)....

Some batteries & a charger...

And good old Rocky Balboa circa Rocky IV post showdown with the machine Ivan Drago....

If I can change... then you can change... then everybody can change!!!!

*cues music*

Top Bottom