• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

7xait0i.jpg

dmc4ps3ce.jpg

img_02283db4a.JPG

hori_fighting_stick_ex2_for_xbox_360.jpg

fighting-stick-3_52.jpg

kenta

Has no PEINS
Figure I might as well post this here.

I picked up DMC4 while I was on lunch, and got Panda Express on my way back to work. Here was the fortune I got (no joke):

2251417576_b9d2181a44.jpg

zoku88

MarkMan said:
thread-fail-stamp.gif

Maybe next month !
You know, you'll eventually get a thread where everyone gets it right. It may be not next month, or the month after that, but it will happen... someday!

h3ro

zoku88 said:
You know, you'll eventually get a thread where everyone gets it right. It may be not next month, or the month after that, but it will happen... someday!

I have a dream....

emilio said:
I got myself some portable shooting goodness:
pspshooters.jpg

Which of those would you recommend the most? I've been thinking about getting one of those shooter collections for the PSP, but I only need one.

Bii

Inconsistent picture lighting. Too lazy to adjust it.

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

Nintendo DS Lite (Onyx)
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens

Also picked up quite a few other things that I need to take pics of.

Narag

Zophar said:
How did you get DMC3SE without the Greatest Hits bar on it? I would pay good money for that.

I just assumed it was from the box set as the above poster said. I was actually looking at one at Gamestop today with the UPC covered with the used tag. Figured it probably said "Not for Resale" underneath.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Zophar said:
How did you get DMC3SE without the Greatest Hits bar on it? I would pay good money for that.

From the DMC boxset. Totally recommend to those who missed out on the series.

Sagitario

January:
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core

February:
Wii Classic Controller [I bought it to play GGXX, I wanted a Hori Arcade Stick though... I couldn't find it anywhere :(]

jan-feb2008.jpg

emilio

Jimmy Stav said:
Which of those would you recommend the most? I've been thinking about getting one of those shooter collections for the PSP, but I only need one.
I'd say Parodius Portable, it's probably the best package all around: five games, lots of wackiness and insanity, plus it's a pleasure to listen to, as the soundtrack is awesome.

duffey

Auron_Kale said:
Got these over the week. Not pictured is a 1gb stick of RAM for my 12-inch G4 powerbook (which I'm currently typing on right now).
Oh wow I had no idea the Bebop Remix collection was even out. Totally bought when I get my tax return back.

decon

zoku88 said:
I'm pretty sure that's a typo. There is no 8800GS mobile card. If it's a m1330, it's most likely a 8400GS (I don't think it could fit anything hotter/bigger.)
Yep typo, it's a 8400M GS :)

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
neojubei said:
How is the movie shoot em up?
Pure action cheesy movie sex. Fantastic:lol Funny enough...It reminded me of Devil May Cry allot. Just the cheesy lines and complete over the top action sequences. It was awesome.:lol

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
shintoki said:
Pure action cheesy movie sex. Fantastic:lol Funny enough...It reminded me of Devil May Cry allot. Just the cheesy lines and complete over the top action sequences. It was awesome.:lol

Really? maybe i might buy it on blu-ray then, hopefully for a sub 20 dollar price.

Vashu

My gaming (and non-) goods of the past two weeks:

IMG_4718.jpg

Big fan of t-shirts, and so I have a pretty large collection (overshadowed by a lot of other people I guess :p), and I got two new additions recently. I'm also waiting for my copy of DMC4, but apparently Capcom is a bit slow to send them out. (I am fully aware they are available in retail, but I got promised one, so there.)

The Rabbid-thingie on the Rabbid-shirt is a stressball of sorts, and it just looks funny. Greatest thing to ever come out of Ancel's mind, besides Beyond Good & Evil of course. Anyway, these are the items. Mind the limited edition (only 5000 made worldwide) of the 'Hunter' of Settlers: Rise of an Empire. Oh, and Steambot Chronicles was only 10 Euro's, and I love quirky games.

PS: Xzior, consider me officially jealous of your Tachikoma. :D

TwIsTeD

DSC_0214.jpg

So lets see 2nd xbox 360 for only $200 (it pays to have nice friends :D )
Twisted Metal is great, DMC4 is amazing, Wireless headset for $30, Advance Wars was only $25, hell i got Eye for only 32 bucks (Part Time job at Gamestop 2 days a week, really works out in my favor) oh and rock band was a bundle purchase from Jan just didnt feel like dragging the drums :lol Couple of movies, Assassins Creed was a freebie from Ubi Soft and the At&t Tilt (8925) was too good to pass up

DSC_0215.jpg

oh and thanks CC for the awesome cheap PC pickup, i mean who doesnt need another copy of Diablo II sitting around for others to use when at your house!

went a little crazy but valentines day is gonna cost way more

Bii said:
IMG_0067.jpg

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens

Also picked up quite a few other things that I need to take pics of.

Nifty Fifty right?

Awesome lens, fucking fantastic price. Shit build quality, but who cares?

TwIsTeD

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Hey Twisted how's that vizio been treating you?

the 37 incher has treated me well for almost a year, funny thing when i first got it i set my ps3 to 1080p and the damn screen displayed the image and even said 1080p in the info display :lol , i know it does not do full hd but damnit its the best bang for my dollar i have spent!

zoku88 said:
Tell me how Halo runs. I remember when it first came out, it was a real big resource hog. :lol

will do, tonight is quality time with the gf but tomorrow afternoon im throwing my c2d rig at it, halo 2 and crysis run well so i have some high expectations

"the 37 incher has treated me well for almost a year, funny thing when i first got it i set my ps3 to 1080p and the damn screen displayed the image and even said 1080p in the info display , i know it does not do full hd but damnit its the best bang for my dollar i have spent!"

Cool! :D I was thinking about getting a vizio due to their price but after people badmouthing vizios I decided to hold off. I might get one now from your good impressions.

Top Bottom