• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Wired

Haven't been buying much new stuff lately, mostly been picking up stuff from various auctions... still waiting for stuff to drop into my mailbox
amiga_c64_small.jpg

Bought Tank Attack since it came with some sort of board and 48 playing pieces, tanks, trucks and well stuff like that.
tank_attack_small.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Two new PSPS. Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally.
New keyboard. I upgrade every 5-6 months.
Armband for Itouch. Damn thing still doesn't have a remote.
And uber rare Sonic for SMS, U.S version. Only a few copies were ever made and someone wanted me to have it.

Stuff-2.jpg

Vommmmmmb!!!

kb.jpg

So it's up to seven. (another black not pictured)

psp-1.jpg

psp2.jpg

psp3.jpg

alba

Little is the new Big
you sure have many psp's :D

my only purchase this month is devil may cry 4 but it's not out in yurop yet :(

Desi

DevelopmentArrested said:
Man I haven't even used my one PSP in months and you have SIX. Jebus.
she said seven!

I can never be a collector like that. I just am not that interested.

cicero

Some of my recent purchases.

2h49edv.jpg

2eewrdd.jpg

Kadey said:
Two new PSPS. Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally.
New keyboard. I upgrade every 5-6 months.
Armband for Itouch. Damn thing still doesn't have a remote.
And uber rare Sonic for SMS, U.S version. Only a few copies were ever made and someone wanted me to have it.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/kade215/Stuff-2.jpg

Vommmmmmb!!!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/kade215/kb.jpg

So it's up to seven. (another black not pictured)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/kade215/psp-1.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/kade215/psp2.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/kade215/psp3.jpg
7??!?

Chromax

gloone said:
How much did you pay for it? I'm thinking about selling my copy but I'm not sure it's worth it.. yet.

$200, it's never on eBay so it's hard to get a price range for it.

Kadey said:

It's just a straight up Euro copy with an American shipping sticker slapped on it, crazy collectors. Also, last game released over there for the SMS. You guys missed out on so much Master System coolness. :(

HERE'S A JPEG.

junksmckenzie.jpg

NiGHTS was from late last month, but sssh ssh. I'm halfway through the epic struggle to remove the EB stickers on Rocket Slime and Steel Dragon. :( Also bought Universal Studilulz knowing full well it's apparently complete horse shit. I can't wait!

Potential February Purhcase:
Is Street Fighter Collection a good purchase? I've heard pretty mixed reaction towards it.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
kadeybomb all over the thread!

explosion confirmed....

I have nothing new to post for Feb. yet :(

<brb going shopping>

justjohn

all this money and no god damn sense. who the fuck buys 7 psps? at least give them to some kids charity or something. ugh

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Greatness Gone said:
Worst. Moderator. Ever.

You have absolutely no taste in anything, at all.
Oh come on, Hes awesome. He doesn't seem to give a crap what people think if he hates or a game or not

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ecto311 said:
And treats them like shit.

Know what's funny? None of them have scratches or any kind of flaw making them not worth displaying and neither do "the rest of the stuff."

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Brashnir said:
Six PSPs and none of them playing any games. It's kind of poetic.

I just wanted to take a picture of each unit's respected color in XMB. If you want to know what games I have, ask Marky.

Gagaman

The last few weeks..
6za9e0.jpg

Mercury Meltdown = £10 at Asda. What a great deal, this game is awesome, enjoying far more than Kororinpa.
Mario Vinyl from Gamestation, reduced to £20 because the box was damaged.
Wario Ware = £20. Finally a price I can accept to pay! Full price? Pfft!
Geometry wars = £15 (ebay)
Sonic statue = about £23 after shipping (ebay)

-Mikey-

The most surprising thing so far is that...the Wii is region free? I didn't know that, either that or those of you with SSBB have a Japanese Wii.

-Mikey- said:
The most surprising thing so far is that...the Wii is region free? I didn't know that, either that or those of you with SSBB have a Japanese Wii.

:lol Wii? Region free? :lol :lol :lol

Not quite. Otherwise us poor Euro gamers would be playing Smash Bros, TC: New Blood, No More Heroes...

Gagaman

Amir0x said:
I played the Japanese version a fair bit before I got this version, not too long prior. Being that I cannot understand Japanese and I thought maybe Ubisoft would fix certain things for the American release, I didn't cancel my pre-order. I took this pic before I opened it confirming that nope, it still is exactly as terrible as the Japanese release.
You knew it was still terrible BEFORE opening it? Um...

Amir0x loves to buy games just so he can take photos of them in bogs/bins confirmed. I'm sure Ubisoft don't mind, you gave them another sale after all =P

Tabris

I don't understand the reasoning behind buying multiple of the same hardware unless it's a complete revision. I understand collecting but looking at that pile, I can see $1000 dollars worth of hardware you didn't need, $1500+ if you include the 4 additional PSP's. Think what you could have done with that?

Do you own a car? If not, there's your down payment
Do you rent? If so, there's the start of saving for your down payment for owning your own house?

I mean I know we're all just wasting our money in threads like this but I just don't see any reason for the additional PSP's/Gameboy's and my advice is save that money for something more.

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
Been a slow month for me... unless we are allowed to post pictures of comic books? Then its been a really really really good month.

Drewsy

Banned
_dementia said:
24y0e3q.png

I know, rite?

le sigh

You guys do know that you're owning yourselves by not hacking your shit, right? Find someone who knows how to and throw your psp their way. Gaffot media create pie charts a good handheld does not make, think for yourselves.

I'm sending mine to demi when I get my psp. :D

Top Bottom