• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

sikkinixx

Here it is. ^^

Good call. I've just started playing it as well. Very fun game to just waste zombies in.

Congratulations very nice looking

Haha agree on the screen part
Maybe if you go straight to VW they can tell u how much to add the GPS to the car seeing as u already have all needed (if possible at all)

I wish it was that easy. I'd need to put in the RNS510 head unit Or something along those lines from the highest trim
Level of that year. A quick look online should $600+ for it. Don't know if I want GPS THAT badly!

myco666

Haven't bought much stuff this month.

Astebreed finally came out in my region for PS4. Woo!
6YBSsfQ.jpg

Got this "Limited Edition" version of Woolly World.
eXUsvfa.jpg

Yoshi out of the plastic cage.
i9uBXc0.jpg

MGS2 Snake Figma. Hopefully we will get more MGS2 Figmas. Really liking this one.
X9s4w87.jpg

Got this box rather cheap. Now I have to sacrifice my wallet to get part 2 and 3 though haha.
ylOKZ62.jpg

cjp

A good, but expensive, day. Picked up a couple of Superdry tops.

aWy4YNH.jpg

u334dhF.jpg

8WNOtYi.jpg

And an Apple Watch Sport 38mm Space Grey.

OOGD2cX.jpg

ZCN65Mt.jpg

Picked this up on Friday. 2015 Subaru Impreza. Had been driving the same car since high school (the Jeep parked behind it). Never had a car with air conditioning or a decent sound system before. Such a smooth ride, to boot. 3 year lease and I'll probably wind up buying it at the end. I'm a grown up now!
Congrats! Awesome pickup. Not many cars out there I love more than a good Impreza.

Rich!

7iqkuntdsy5w6pqwkpe7d2hkyr.jpg

Vita with an 8GB memory card, case and three games. In superb condition, screen protector on it too. £70 from a gumtree (like craigslist for you US folk) sale.

I then wanted to play Symphony of the Night again. My options - either £7.99 for a gimped 50hz PS1 classic, or £7.99 for castlevania X chronicles with the less terrible/awesome voice acting. Went for the latter option, unlocked both SOTN and rondo. No regrets.

uadpf5-0bz9unntdslpxnrmjxo.jpg

CryptiK

gJZdvMJ.jpg

With Baxter just finishing at EVO, I'm off to compete at Gamescom/ESLOne. Hope to see some of you around.

KiDjpAj.jpg

New Amiibos, still missing Gold and Silver :<

qizAMLz.jpg

Back to the rest of the collection, running out of room.

I then wanted to play Symphony of the Night again. My options - either £7.99 for a gimped 50hz PS1 classic, or £7.99 for castlevania X chronicles with the less terrible/awesome voice acting. Went for the latter option, unlocked both SOTN and rondo. No regrets.

While I disagree with you on the VO quality in that port, be sure to try the Rondo remake on its own. I had a blast with it.

dodgeme

After looking for almost 2 years I finally managed to catch a manual only for sale for Lords of Thunder and for only $25, jumped at that opportunity as I have been looking to complete my copy of this game after I picked it up for $5 missing the manual.

The disc did have its flaws as it has a ring around the whole disc but somehow that has caused me no problems with the game. Haven't beat it but it plays with no skipped tracks and hasn't froze.

inthemyst

Neo Member
I ordered the special edition version of the Neptunia PS4 from Japan a few months ago. My friend was finally able to ship it overseas this week. Apparently they have to go to a special post office in Japan to ship lithion batteries overseas.

While I do like the faceplate for the PS4, I was a little disappointed that Sony just mailed a white PS4 and a separate face plate. I was hoping for a little more customization on the box or something along those lines. Oh wells.

LegendX48

Some more comics

20057843502_e57736ab50_z.jpg

didn't realize until they arrived that I apparently ordered vol 1 used -_-

It's in as good shape as vol 2 which is new so I'm thinking I'll just keep it.

edit: nvm, bought a new copy from barnes and noble and I'm gonna return the used copy >.>

Mcdohl

1. Hotline Miami: Collected Edition
EwbuKUt.jpg

2. Afro Samurai Season 1 and Afro Samurai: Resurrection
FGCuaQJ.jpg

3. Tembo: The Badass Elephant (Digital on PS4)
fI9LVFO.jpg

4. Limited Edition Oreo Marshmallow Crispy
bumXoVC.jpg

5. Limited Edition Oreo Cookies & Cream
9uypnug.jpg

bobawesome

I'm mostly pleased with my recent purchases. I wanted to hold off on picking up Utena until the blurays come out next year but I couldn't resist. The New 3DS is also quite nice. The lighting in my room is terrible so the super stable 3D doesn't work very well, however.

I also picked up a $100 GameStop card (well, it's $80 now since purchasing Sword Art Online for the PS4). Any suggestions for 3DS games? I've been mostly out of the loop, first party wise, excluding the Zelda games, Super Mario 3D Land, and Animal Crossing.

I can't help but swoon every time I see one of these coloured Vitas. They're so damn pretty!

I didn't realize how awesome the colored Vita slims were until I got mine. Originally I was going to get the white/blue but when they announced the P4DAN one, I had to have that.

The other slim I was considering was the black/hot pink one as it looks awesome too.

nny

I'm returning to PAL-land after some time in the US, and I'm taking with me some NTSC-only releases:

IMG_3965_zpso6zdwmth.jpg

Other stuff; anime:

IMG_3966_zpsqdbidwrr.jpg

Filling some gaps in the manga collection:

IMG_3968_zpsrjrsopqy.jpg

IMG_3969_zpsaldt1e0j.jpg

Other printed materials:

IMG_3967_zps3vytyoaa.jpg

IMG_3970_zpsiawlxypu.jpg

Some musics:

IMG_3971_zpsi9mca9vz.jpg

Picked up a 64GB Micro SD card for my note 4 thanks to best buy having it on sale for like $22 would take a pic but you guys prob know what one looks like

ys45

8qr0ZZf.jpg

5obRVZj.jpg

Did some game chasing last weekend and managed to get Secret of Mana in mint condition I was also able to to get BoF 3 and 4 in very good condition overall the hunt was good :)

ta155

IMG_20150730_104827.jpg

A nice month for me; God of War III Remastered inspired me to finally start the series by picking up the trilogy on PS3 for £9 total (pleased to see Ascension on Plus!).

Infinity collection was beefed up, too. Picked up Jack, Randy and Woody for another £9 total, then the Toy Story playset with Buzz and Jessie for £10. Not pictured are Donald, Drax and Stitch, which I got for £15 total.

Rory McIlroy was a review copy straight from EA (nice change to have a PS4 review copy in a proper case!) and went half and half on the Elgato with a mate for our website.

Also picked up Journey, Bastion and the DLC for Never Alone on PSN; think those three came to about £15. Then Thomas Was Alone, Home and Cel Damage HD for Vita ahead of next month's holiday; those three came to about £5.

Cdammen

1438255430-20150730-IMG_9283.jpg

Just got me a Ricoh GR. My first compact since the Sony Cyber-Shot days back in 2005.

This camera, unlike my previous compact, is a beast. APS-C sized sensor, extremely small and light, no AA-filter, highly customizable, extremly good handling (the menu and buttons make so much sense), and a stealthy utilitarian look.

Also, snap focus and one of the shortest shutter lags on any camera out there :)

Machine

69VN0va.png

Kristallica for 7&#8364;. German gaffers probably recognise this from the Super Toy Club.
It's an intense drinking game.

The US version is a kids' game called "Don't Break the Ice." I had no idea it had been modified into a drinking game. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since I've played Jenga as a drinking game.

The US version is a kids' game called "Don't Break the Ice." I had no idea it had been modified into a drinking game. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since I've played Jenga as a drinking game.

The game itself actually has "Don't Break The Ice" written on it. My friends and I created the drinking game last weekend haha.

Top Bottom