• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

Galdius

I got a few more games this month. Everything is CIB. I would like if the Master System games had a whiter art but it's hard to find them without this yellow look and the price was great.

SAsBOHDl.jpg
qY4nRu0l.jpg
Ng9Ac5Cl.jpg

Galdius

@Galdius: What? No Vita games? ;-)

hahaha
Not this time but I will try to get the Rayman pack from France in the coming weeks.
More US Vita games will take a few months for me to buy but we never know, sometimes a deal appears and it is to good to pass :)

Chairhome

Went to the Zelda concert in Orlando, Symphony of the Goddesses, Master Quest. Great times!
Got the "Super Combo" which included this shirt, calendar, program and song book. Poster not shown.
tg8n2Cfl.jpg

Also, saw this guy taking pics of our kids since they cosplayed, then my wife mentioned that it was the Executive Producer of the show, Jason Michael Paul. I asked if we could take a pic.
7suu584l.jpg

And I guess this counts as a pick up (not really), but my wife made some cool costumes for the kids and we snapped some pics with cosplayers. Fun times!
ufY4Cjwl.jpg

Bass260

Went to the Zelda concert in Orlando, Symphony of the Goddesses, Master Quest. Great times!
Got the "Super Combo" which included this shirt, calendar, program and song book. Poster not shown.
tg8n2Cfl.jpg

Also, saw this guy taking pics of our kids since they cosplayed, then my wife mentioned that it was the Executive Producer of the show, Jason Michael Paul. I asked if we could take a pic.
7suu584l.jpg

And I guess this counts as a pick up (not really), but my wife made some cool costumes for the kids and we snapped some pics with cosplayers. Fun times!
ufY4Cjwl.jpg

Cute pics :) dig the costumes!

zmet

Danguard Ace: The Movie Collection, Starzinger: The Movie Collection, Gaiking: The Movie Collection, and Batman: Arkham Origins

Ex Machina and Vampire Hunter D

Galdius

HjTLDpK.jpg

One US import, Asian import, Japanese import and UK import.
regionfree.jpg

Haha, I love how the TecToy cover of Vigilante recoloured the main character to make him look like Luigi.

That's true haha.
I didn't know they had changed the color of the character.
Also, did you buy the LE Ar Nosurge or did you find only the game to buy?

Malik Ishtal

Neo Member
I just came home from picking up my copy of Onechanbara Z2: Chaos. I used 20,000 PowerUp Reward points to take $20.00 off the price making it $29.99. I had the only pre-order at my store, so they only got one copy in.

I also grabbed a couple of Chick-fil-A chicken sandwiches since I was at the mall. :)

I just came home from picking up my copy of Onechanbara Z2: Chaos. I used 20,000 PowerUp Reward points to take $20.00 off the price making it $29.99. I had the only pre-order at my store, so they only got one copy in.

I also grabbed a couple of Chick-fil-A chicken sandwiches since I was at the mall. :)

Moist CFA sandwiches. Legit jealous.

Yazuka

Mighty be a stupid question, but how tall is The Onechanbara box compared to normal PS4 boxes? Could you perhaps take a comparison picture? Would greatly appreciate it. :)

BOTEC

A box full of stupid showed up this morning.

vvhpSo0.jpg

In other news, my new cellphone camera sucks even more than my old cellphone camera. Yeesh.

//ARCANUM

Rightstuf

I did stream it on CrunchyRoll when it first came out with my friends. For us, since we had beaten the original and Golden, it was nice seeing "New Game+" animated. Was it not really needed? Sure, but we oddly got a kick out of seeing the content from Golden animated.

Since I own the original Sentai release, it was a given that I would also own the Aniplex USA release for Golden as I particularly wanted the soundtracks (versus paying for the Japanese release).

good god that's expensive for only half the season.

edit - thank you for the link btw

Goliath

Danguard Ace: The Movie Collection, Starzinger: The Movie Collection, Gaiking: The Movie Collection, and Batman: Arkham Origins

Ex Machina and Vampire Hunter D

Where did you get the Vampire Hunter D blu ray. The Street date release on Amazon is Aug 25th?

Westraid

hatoful8qas4.png

Hatoful Boyfriend for the Vita and a charm from Sailormoon. There's six total and you can't choose which you want so I was really lucky getting the Tuxedo Mask one I wanted. ovo

Top Bottom