• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

squidyj

I suppose it might not have been clear but my last avatar for gafia 2.5 was Tom Hanks from the 1984 film, Bachelor Party.

Palmer_v1

I suppose it might not have been clear but my last avatar for gafia 2.5 was Tom Hanks from the 1984 film, Bachelor Party.

A damn shame if that was unknown to some people.

tom-hanks-bachelor-party.gif

Palmer_v1

Brings a god damn tear to my eye.

We have the best players. The best.

All other games want to be us. SAD. #AIRHORN

YAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEN

Well, in preparation for Bloodborne, I've been rolling around like an idiot, and beating hirsute people to death with a cane.

Kawl_USC

Well, in preparation for Bloodborne, I've been rolling around like an idiot, and beating hirsute people to death with a cane.
When you said in preparation for Bloodborne, I thought you were going to tell us how you had been acting different than normal...

roytheone

Since I never played bloodborne, I will follow haly's example and just pretend it's a dark souls game :) dual handing gaint club will bring me the win!

Fireblend

Banned
Congratulations! I knew I voted for the right player to represent us. I followed the last few days and it was a great, tough game. Now get some sleep, I can't imagine you've slept much lately.

RetroMG

I...wasn't aware that Mafia was that big a thing. I feel out of my league, here.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Most of us here are in the same boat. (Burbeting is the most accomplished player.)

So for those of you who are fairly new, a couple of months ago we were contacted by the administrator of a site called Mafia Universe. They are in the process of holding an invitational tournament with players from over 100 different mafia communities, and they invited us to send a player. We held a vote, and Sorian was picked to represent NeoGAF.

Which he's doing very well, having just won his round one game for the scum team. :D Go Sorian!

Sawneeks

Banned
I'll just, you know, leave this here

*cough* *cough*

:D

Congratulations! Didn't keep up with it as much as I wanted but I saw the start and the end play out. I thought your Day 1 play felt a bit fishy. :p

Nah, seriously though, that was some really good stuff. I figured after a couple straight Days of Mafia lynches it was a Town victory in the bag. That was a damn good play at the end and it didn't look easy to pull off at all, especially not after getting your team decimated at the start like that.

a_winner_is_you_1024.jpg

squidyj

oh that's cool that they had a DailyMafia representative.
I'd watch more of those games but it can be quite difficult to maintain interest for the duration.

Top Bottom