• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

Welp, I am partnered with three other people from the Matrix6 game. Stanley, Bronx, I hope there still aren't any hard feelings over my staggering incompetence. Flame, I hope you remember that I am never trusting you again.

nah you did fine in that game.

auto lynch Flame day 1?

auto lynch Flame day 1!

OK I am not hearing any serious requests for swapping, so PLAYER ROSTERS ARE NOW LOCKED IN for the three games.

MODS, YOU MAY GO AHEAD AND RNG THE VICTIMS INTO THEIR FATES.

Role PMs should be sent out shortly after the game threads are up. Gamerunners, please post the link here so your players can check in to your threads. Players, when you do get your role PMs please confirm your ready-to-go status with your gamerunners.

Giggidy~

Swamped

Banned
Such excitement~

New games, new blood. Will be good to watch.

Good to see Dragonz back :D

I miss you guys so much!!!

The next game i play will probably be September-ish.
No I'm not in jail.
Can't wait for my next game though because I'm going to be super high activity like i was in DR mafia.

Such excitement~

No I'm not in jail.
Can't wait for my next game though because I'm going to be super high activity like i was in DR mafia.

will... will mafia be your honeymoon???

Such excitement~

No I'm not in jail.

I miss you already

Such excitement~

No I'm not in jail.

Just hope you don't have a SW type performance instead :p
<3

*Splinter

Bronx-Man
Banned
Yesterday, 11:14 PM, Post #451
himZD0M.gif

Bronx can you let us know on outer Gafia or Discord when your ban ends?

Bronx-Man is banned for 3 months so a spot has opened up!

Pronoun: M
Timezone: Central
Preferred games: BloodBorne

Good news! You've got a spot in Bloodborne! :D

New roster for Bloodborne and Danny Phantom, as follows (changes marked in red):
Bloodborne
01 [m] II-Vanguard-II - New
02 [m] Verelios - New
03 [-] Nudull - New
04 [m] MickD - New
05 [-] Weemadarthur
06 [m] Camjo-Z
07 [m] Kristoffer
08 [m] Freakinchair
09 [m] Ri'Orius
10 [m] Haly
11 [m] MagnumBoy20xx
12 [m] flatearthpandas
13 [m] EzekelRAGE
14 [m] Hobohodo
15 [m] Rynam
16 [m] johnnyquicknives
17 [m] Never Forever
18 [-] Seath
19 [m] Mazre
20 [m] Palmer_v1
21 [m] roytheone
22 [m] squidyj
23 [m] Zippedpinhead
24 [m] Kalor

Danny Phantom
01 [f] melonrabbit - New
02 [m] OceanicAir
03 [m] SkyOdin
04 [m] Giant Panda
05 [m] StanleyPalmtree
06 [m] gryvan
07 [m] Flame_AC
08 [-] Enker
09 [m] Rats Off to Ya
10 [m] CrimsonFist
11 [m] TheWorthyEdge
12 [m] Trigger
13 [m] Xamtheking
14 [m] Royal_Flush
15 [f] StarSketch
16 [m] Ty4on
17 [m] Matt Attack
18 [m] El Topo
19 [m] CornBurrito
20 [m] Blargonaut
21 [m] ultron87
22 [-] Darryl

Just checked back in and saw I'm in a game, so excited! To be honest, before I signed up I spent more time than you would think wondering if "bar" was some obscure un-google-able video game that everyone but me had heard of. Finally concluded probably not :)

RetroMG

Just a note about Outer Gafia

We've had a bunch of unknown users show up in the last few days. (Apart from the people who are creating accounts for S6.) Because of this, I've put an approval requirement on all new OG accounts. Once you sign up, your account has to be approved by me, Scrafty, or Ynnny.

For the ones that have already slipped the net that I don't recognize, I've put them in Time Out. For these accounts, logging into Outer Gafia will just give them a blank page. If you are affected by this, please PM me your OG username and I'll get it fixed. (But I suspect those people won't be reading this message.)

Palmer_v1

Just a note about Outer Gafia

We've had a bunch of unknown users show up in the last few days. (Apart from the people who are creating accounts for S6.) Because of this, I've put an approval requirement on all new OG accounts. Once you sign up, your account has to be approved by me, Scrafty, or Ynnny.

For the ones that have already slipped the net that I don't recognize, I've put them in Time Out. For these accounts, logging into Outer Gafia will just give them a blank page. If you are affected by this, please PM me your OG username and I'll get it fixed. (But I suspect those people won't be reading this message.)

Could it be related to Sorian's thing?

Top Bottom