• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

Kevyt

I'll just, you know, leave this here

*cough* *cough*

:D

giphy.gif

Omg Sorian!! Congratulations, well played and amazing!

Unfortunately, I think I am taken. I might still be Seath's waifu.

giphy.gif

Ty4on

Sorian is officially through to the finale! He got 69 points and smashed the previous record of 57 (the players themselves assign points).

It'd be an understatement to say they were impressed
faZ said:
Sorian played the sickest wolf in a game full of competent town players.

Fireblend

Banned
Damn, I had no doubts you'd make it through to the next round, but smashing the record on top of that? Way to go! And we'll deserved, that was an outstanding game. Now go for the win!

I humbly ask, have our fates been decided? Or do we still await our doom?

My dear, your fate has been decided by your very blood since the moment you left the comfort of the womb. All will be revealed when the blood moon rises on the eve of The Hunt and the line between man and beast is blurred.

My dear, your fate has been decided by your very blood since the moment you left the comfort of the womb. All will be revealed when the blood moon rises on the eve of The Hunt and the line between man and beast is blurred.

It matters not. Whatever my fate, I shall face it merrily. My companions shall find my excellent jests are infinite.

Gorlak

Banned
Hey Retro can you please adds the links to the current game threads? And we probably can move back to community now? :)

Top Bottom