• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

Awesome, awesome games for all of us. Can't wait, this should be a hell of a lot of fun!

:D

Can't wait to see and interact with everyone once again!

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
As said in game thread:

Finished sending out Role PMs.

And to scum, Yes, I know you can't access Scum Chat yet, Retro and I are working on that, I will PM you as soon as it's sorted out.

SalvaPot

Give me spec access to all the games pls

image.php

Huh.

Waifus claim another victim.

hihihiiii

everyone that ask for spec thread access are definitely ruling yourselves from being replacements and we have ZERO replacements atm so please be kind ;___;

and woah danny phantom role PMs are out? \o/

EXCIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE

Swamped

Banned
I seriously hope Scrafty does not send out role pms until right when the game starts! Will make the anticipation deadly.

Give me eyes on my brain so that I may ascend.

Sorian

Banned
I seriously hope Scrafty does not send out role pms until right when the game starts! Will make the anticipation deadly.

Give me eyes on my brain so that I may ascend.

You're playing a dark souls game, you'll be lucky if you know your role by day 3.

RetroMG

The Bloodborne thread will go up sometime on Monday, and Role PMs will be going out Tuesday evening. Not sure yet what the actual start time will on Wednesday.

nin1000

Banned
Since cabot is currently in Barcelona enjoying life and getting drunk I expect the thread to go up
in the next month since he will wake up tomorrow and have forgotten everything

Kawl_USC

Since cabot is currently in Barcelona enjoying life and getting drunk I expect the thread to go up
in the next month since he will wake up tomorrow and have forgotten everything
The thread will be going up this weekend. Shooting for Saturday probably, role pms shortly after, game start Tuesday.

There's another bartender in town damnit and I demand respect.

nin1000

Banned
The thread will be going up this weekend. Shooting for Saturday probably, role pms shortly after, game start Tuesday.

I did not know about that. Glad to hear that we have a pretty boy running it aswell.
Can't wait to kiss you. :*

It's a good thing I respect you as much as you respect Clemson then!
you have no hold on me

Top Bottom