• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

Oh, you're still around. I guess so. I had some ideas for this (well or a completely bastard game in general). If you want to collaborate in some way hit me with a PM.

Of course I'm still around! I just won Bloodborne and deserved it least. But sorry, I only fly solo.

if it is even a
frog
fraction as insane as the source material, then yes.

Everything you know about mafia will be turned on its head.

It seems like there won't be the need for any more replacements as the current games are coming to a head, so I too would like to have dead thread access pls

*quietly rereads past games*

ahhh them days when scummies hit 1-shot bulletproof and thought there is a PRO doc in play

:>

*snrks happily*

roytheone

Alright, got a first draft of Witcher mafia done! It is a game with a kind of weird twist. Anyone wants to take a look at it?

El Topo

NO!

Because i have no idea how to give you access to the planning thread.

Oh, you work with threads at OG? Oh, you think you're better than me and my shitty Google docs, eh? Mr. Fancy Threads? Mr. "I don't get my hands dirty with docs" Roy?

Ok, I'm working on a mid season game (probably not 6.5) themed after America's version of Big brother.

I'm still working out the kinks, but would anyone like to have access to that board on OG to make sure I'm not completely off the rails with the gameplay?

GAFia Data has been updated through Season 5.5!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1inPPpIFv0L9GcDwAvWzKWjmFJccgOE-CE6TwT1_yslA/edit?usp=sharing

Posting Wall of Shame:
Code:
Sorian		3762
LaunchpadMcQ	2385
Blargonaut	2353
cabot		2348
*Splinter	2061
CornBurrito	1639
CzarTim		1632
squidyj		1605
Palmer_v1	1557
Xamtheking	1555
IT'S UNBELIEVABLE
THE WORST GAFIA PLAYER OF ALL TIME (self-proclaimed) HAS SOMEHOW MADE IT INTO THE POSTING WALL OF SHAME
WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING
STAY TUNED NEXT WEEK WHEN THE SAME PLAYER ATTEMPTS TO BALANCE A GAME

gryvan

IT'S UNBELIEVABLE
THE WORST GAFIA PLAYER OF ALL TIME (self-proclaimed) HAS SOMEHOW MADE IT INTO THE POSTING WALL OF SHAME
WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING
STAY TUNED NEXT WEEK WHEN THE SAME PLAYER ATTEMPTS TO BALANCE A GAME

Volcano Island collector's edition???

nin1000

Banned
Woah, Splinter's genious Volcano Island is not in the records but nin's "hey let's give a random number of players a scum win for free" is accountable? That's what I call double standards :p

Thank you for the effort you put in this :)

well at least i made a "game" you on the other hand are just a peon mate.

Top Bottom