• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

roytheone

Witcher mafia is probably way to complex for a main season game at this point. So now to make the hard decision between cutting some mechanics, or run it mid season.....

El Topo

Anyone is welcome to send designs to me for review. Because of my school and family life, I am not playing in any games for the forseeable future. I exist now purely to facilitate the games, so I am always safe to send designs to. I don't claim to be an expert on balancing, but I'm always available for a first look.

Thanks. I'll keep you in mind.

but before season 7 is launched, there are stuff we should talk about, people~

STUFF

...but i will wait until the review thread is up :3

Sophia

So, I have a request. I have a mid season game prepared, but I have a slight problem.

I have no logo for it. I also have no image editing skills at all.

Would anyone be interested in rigging me up a logo for The Price Is Right Mafia? Would be much appreciated. :eek:

Gorlak

Banned
So, I have a request. I have a mid season game prepared, but I have a slight problem.

Would anyone be interested in rigging me up a logo for The Price Is Right Mafia? Would be much appreciated. :eek:

FcW6fT7.png

You're welcome :) <3

El Topo

Will see what I can do tomorrow.

RetroMG

For anyone watching SGDQ, Timeaisis and Batsnacks are in the crowd making lewd gestures to all of Gafia on Twitch.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think TWE now hold the record for quickest flame out, no?

cabot

Alright, to his poor judgement, Retro has assigned me head of the euro gafia meetup.

I am thinking Gamescom 2017, anyone want to join? You shall meet my friend from work, my friend from austria and possibly my brother. You'll have a good time.

Come join us.

Ourobolus

Banned
Alright, to his poor judgement, Retro has assigned me head of the euro gafia meetup.

I am thinking Gamescom 2017, anyone want to join? You shall meet my friend from work, my friend from austria and possibly my brother. You'll have a good time.

Come join us.

losers

you have to meet jamie

Come join us.
Hmm. You mean 2017, not 2016, right?

I don't really have a lot of interest in attending Gamescom (once was more than enough) but maybe I can manage to be around Cologne...

y'all should read bear's nano

it's about gamescom

it will give you a good idea about what's going to go down

(have fun eurogafiaers! <3)

Karkador

Banned
"You're all waiting in a very long line at Gamescom for the chance to play the hotly anticipated and newly revealed Nintendo NX...."

Approximately when will season 7 be happening, and when should games be submitted for it? I'm wondering so I know when I have to get my Avatar Mafia game ready by. Mechancially, it is pretty much ready for review, Roy liked the draft I put to him, but I still have to write out all of the flavor fluff.

I'm also looking for a Co-mod if anyone is interested!

Approximately when will season 7 be happening, and when should games be submitted for it? I'm wondering so I know when I have to get my Avatar Mafia game ready by. Mechancially, it is pretty much ready for review, Roy liked the draft I put to him, but I still have to write out all of the flavor fluff.

I'm also looking for a Co-mod if anyone is interested!

I believe the break this time will be longer. Review thread will go up after all the main seasons have concluded, and then after discussions, season 7 should launch (implementing the improvements that we've talked about in the review thread).

I think there might be a reduction in the numbers of games run next season. But we can talk about all the issues later on the review thread :)

Zatoth

Come join us.

0620_45u81.gif

Top Bottom