• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

batsnacks

day 1 starts

Monday, July 25th at 5:00 p.m. EST

red_1469480400.png

cabot

can't help but to feel your ignored my point, bats.

NeoGAF moderators are strict people, they might not like us making loads of threads here.

can't help but to feel your ignored my point, bats.

NeoGAF moderators are strict people, they might not like us making loads of threads here.

We've had more threads before, I'm sure. The game is planned for 4 phases iirc, meaning it will be up for 8 days. I don't see any of the other mid-season games planned to overlap with bats' game

I imagine ynny or retro will get notified if it's ever becoming an issue. Or crab will get banned, while having said nothing much in PoliGAF

RetroMG

The mods seem to love us as long as we don't have too much drama. I don't think we'll have a problem as long as we don't have too many threads open at once.

batsnacks

sorry I'm not good at this, YesNOnoNOYes is in instead of 2x Catvoca

Mini Mafia I
bxMVrQC.png

"Why is it so small?"

Current sign up list:
1. Kawl_USC [m]
2. cabot [m]
3. Hyperactivity [m]
4. Kristoffer
5. Lone_Prodigy [m]
6. Terrabyte20xx [m]
7. Ty4on [m]
8. melonrabbit [f]
9. Catvoca [m]
10. SkyOdin [m]
11. *Splinter [m]
12. YesNOnoNOYes [f]
13. StanleyPalmtree [m]

GAME IS FULL

red_1469480400.png
[/QUOTE]

awwwww and i was about to say that palmer will be in all three of the entirety of my gafia history (star wars, archer, mini)

but no such luck for a spider

HI KITTYKRIS! THE CAT IS RETURNED! OH YES YES \o/

RetroMG

Cross posting from the review thread for informational purposes:

Mods do not approve games for the mid-season. That's fine, because it's the wild west, and these games don't need approval. What they do need is scheduling, and what keeps happening as of late is that people show up at the last second and say, "My game's ready! I'd like to start signups!"
This is fine when we don't have a lot of games lined up, but we currently have three or four games waiting for 6.5, and two more showed up last night wanting to know when they could start recruiting. At this rate, either not all of them are going to run, or Season 7's gonna start in 2017.

So, going forward, if you want to run a game for the mid season, I need to have it's setup document submitted to me or Ynnny or one of the other mods BEFORE THE MAIN SEASON FINISHES. Otherwise, it's going to have to wait. As far as a deadline for the main season, We will usually end each mid-season with an event game (such as Gafia 1 and 2) that will be clearly noted. If you intend to run a main season game, the setup will be due before that final event game is done. (I will try to give a specific date in the main thread, since not everyone pays attention to the event games.)

If this deadline changes for any reason, I will let you know.

Also, when I say that it needs to be submitted to a mod, I mean a link to a document (preferably a google spreadsheet) must be PM'd to a moderator, preferably me. You can't just say, "It's in my Outer Gafia Board." I'm going to make you work for this.

(I hear you asking: So what's running for the rest of 6.5? The answer is: I don't know yet. Right now, Mini Mafia is running, followed by Doctor Doctor and The Price is Right. We'll let you know from there.)

one of the most active D1 everrrr

actually that was my second D1 wooooo

i played in star wars but as a sub so i missed out on D1 there

the D1 in archer was a shambles. an absolute mess. an utter disgrace.

(we killed our doctor... x__x)

roytheone

one of the most active D1 everrrr

actually that was my second D1 wooooo

i played in star wars but as a sub so i missed out on D1 there

the D1 in archer was a shambles. an absolute mess. an utter disgrace.

(we killed our doctor... x__x)

Eh, you just made room for a better doctor!

hmmm....

The day has ended. Summary coming shortly.

DAY 2 HAS ENDED

Night 3 Ends at:
t1442523600z1.png

DAY 5 HAS ENDED.

With the count now being 2 GOP vs 2 Electorate...

The Electorate and bananaspaceprincess have won the game!
.[/b]

Hmmmmm....

Day 3 has ended

Feel free to panic while I write up a flavor.

Hyperactivity, Bellatrix Lestrange, is dead

The Hufflepuff Cup has been destroyed

Night 3 Begins
Remember me or nin will only receive commands until one hour before the deadline.

Trust me, you played FAR from the worst mafia game ever. For a new player you were pretty good actually! It's just that you went against the GOAT scum team ;)

HMMMMMMMMMM.......

DAY 3 HAS ENDED

Grabbing Hyperactivity roughly by the collar, Lulu stared intensely at him.
"Ah, you poor thing. Now it's your turn," she said, raising one arm above her, chanting, "THUNDAGA!"
Zapping Hyperactivity with 1,000,000 volts of electricity, his body twitched and writhed in her grip, Lulu remaining unfazed.
Over the course of the next few moments, Hyper's doll form burned away, revealing the soul of something far more sinister.
"Now, you shall feel the eternal power of...THE VOID!" Hyper cackled mercilessly, his soul growing into the form of a large tree.
"Great. I was hoping this would go quickly, but you just had to make it painful, didn't you?" Lulu sighed, raising her arms once more.
A large fireball grew in her hands, a giant conflagration that quickly engulfed Hyper's soul as Lulu cried out, "FIRAJA!"
Smouldering ashes were all that remained of Hyperactivity, apart from a small sapling that had sprouted from the pile.

Hyperactivity, AKA Exdeath, Despot of the Void, is dead.

The Warriors of Chaos win! Bartz Klauser wins, too!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......

nope, this was definitely a good thing

256px-Memento6.gif

RetroMG

Discord seems to be having issues. If it gets resolved and you find that you are missing access to a room you are supposed to be in, please be patient - I'm working on reorganizing the access setup.

If you are supposed to be in the overwatch channel and you are not, please let me know.

cabot

Hello,

Since mini mafia is finished, I'm going to be doing doctor doctor on Tuesday. I will begin sign ups tomorrow.

I may also do live mafia on Friday.

Countdown to be pending.

Sophia

If you get a chance, everyone should totally play Live Mafia with us. It's a lot of fun, especially when everyone can get into voice chat.

Right. Right.

I guess I'm just really impatience.

I know all about that. I technically started planning this game out back in March, back when Gods was still running. >_>;

Hey. I'm in voice chat every game. Not speaking is not the same as not listening. : |

Who plays live mafia without being in voice chat? Also, if everyone was in voice chat and no one was talking then it would kinda defeat the purpose if even though "everyone is in the chat".
I'm totally not serious about this by the way :p

Sawneeks

Banned
Who plays live mafia without being in voice chat? Also, if everyone was in voice chat and no one was talking then it would kinda defeat the purpose if even though "everyone is in the chat".
I'm totally not serious about this by the way :p

Next game I will totally do this. Probably wouldn't miss much either. :p

Top Bottom