• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

cabot

"Doctor, we're in great trouble here. There's been an earthquake, and the local badminton halls had a roof cave in!"

"There are a number of people in critical condition!"

"Yes, of course. We can resolve this. We can save those lives"

"Whose on call"

"It's uhh.....cabot"

"....Shit"

THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS

UmSLEqt.jpg

9 PLAYERS
7 DIFFERENT FLAVOURED DOCTORS
2 SCUM
1 MODERATOR NOT MADE FOR THIS JOB

I'd consider this a mini game, probably 24 hour phases (so it would last a couple days max)

I'd look to start some point next week?

anyone in?

1. Sorian
2. *Splinter
3. Burbeting
4. Ty4on
5. squidyj
6. Hobohodo
7. CrimsonFist
8. Hyperactivity
9. flatearthpandas

Phases will be 24/24 hours, Game will be 'modular open' according to the mafia wiki description.

Modular Open is a type of game where the role abilities (or modules) that are in the game are known in advance. However, the distribution of these role abilities is not known.

All info on the roles and such will be posted in the OP for the game.

blu_1470258000.png

Gorlak

Banned
Having sign ups open for only 1,5 hours is maybe a bit unfair for Americans.

First come, first serve ...

... is a disgrace ;)

Gafia, as the modern community we are, we should move forward from this ancient, reactionary method. Please let us find a way to handle sign-ups in a civilized way without having people to hope for being at the right place at the right time.

MAKE GAFIA GREAT AGAIN.

*Splinter

... is a disgrace ;)

Gafia, as the modern community we are, we should move forward from this ancient, reactionary method. Please let us find a way to handle sign-ups in a civilized way without having to hope to be at the right place at the right time.

MAKE GAFIA GREAT AGAIN.
I think we actually solved this back in the season 3 or 4 review threads :p

But I'm not complaining while I'm in :D

Hey man

I sorta want to be in another mini mafia

But maybe I could be the most offhand mod for another C9 game. I'll even take the *Splinter way of handling flavor

cabot

... is a disgrace ;)

Gafia, as the modern community we are, we should move forward from this ancient, reactionary method. Please let us find a way to handle sign-ups in a civilized way without having people to hope for being at the right place at the right time.

MAKE GAFIA GREAT AGAIN.

Fair enough for midseason games, micro and mini games I disagree, as they can be run multiple times.

Swamped

Banned
Who plays live mafia without being in voice chat? Also, if everyone was in voice chat and no one was talking then it would kinda defeat the purpose if even though "everyone is in the chat".
I'm totally not serious about this by the way :p

Remember when Crimson was in the voice chat but nobody could hear him even though he was supposedly speaking the entire time? :p

Kawl_USC

The good old "microphone doesn't work" gambit. Who else were lynched for that?

Nailed his ass to the wall in that thunderdome.

And I think star got got over that.

Also, if we are doing any c9 and doctor doctor games, id say just reuse the threads we already have created so as to not clutter ot community up?

Also, if we are doing any c9 and doctor doctor games, id say just reuse the threads we already have created so as to not clutter ot community up?

cant reuse if new mods wants to update first page though, but if they dont care about that, yep, recycleable

Ty4on

Nailed him.
*high five*
Sucks he was town tho.

Run two doctor doctor games at the same time in the same thread, ey? :p
Actually, that might work if they have alternating phases, but still seems really confusing.

Kawl_USC

Nailed him.
*high five*
Sucks he was town tho.

Run two doctor doctor games at the same time in the same thread, ey? :p
Actually, that might work if they have alternating phases, but still seems really confusing.

No the time the person with no mic got into a thunder dome with me in pretty sure he was scum. And we got the other scum from the obvious bus vote.

And nah I meant after doc finishes didn't realize we were considering running them both simultaneously. I'd say that's probably a bit much to have both of those threads on gaf.

Ty4on

No the time the person with no mic got into a thunder dome with me in pretty sure he was scum. And we got the other scum from the obvious bus vote.

And nah I meant after doc finishes didn't realize we were considering running them both simultaneously. I'd say that's probably a bit much to have both of those threads on gaf.
Ah, I was thinking of way back when Crimson got some heat for not contributing, asked in chat if we didn't hear his voice, got lynched instantly.

cabot

Yeah I'm pretty sure I was in that game with the silent Crimson and he was scum.

It was great when he told us he'd been speaking the entire time.

I'm #teamgambit

Ty4on

Yeah I'm pretty sure I was in that game with the silent Crimson and he was scum.

It was great when he told us he'd been speaking the entire time.

I'm #teamgambit
Check the transcripts:
Burbeting - Yesterday at 10:56 PM

Crimson has majority

SO

----

IT HAD COME TO THIS EH?

LYNCH THE QUIET GUY?

YOU GUYS ARE JERKS

CRIMSON WAS THROWN INTO THE POT

AND SOON A NEW MEAL WAS IN THE MAKING

CRIM-OH SO GOOD-SON SOUP

IT WAS

TASTY

JUST LIKE MY JAPANESE ANIMES

CRIMSON WAS ORDINARY

We're probably taking about different games >.>

Damn, you guessed the plan

Possible logo

g1XxpI5.png

Hell, go full lazy with this thing.

Same thread, same spec thread, same scum thread

Most hands off game ever.

want a new theme though XD

RetroMG

Congrats to the Town for winning Mini-mafia!

Doctor Doctor is preparing to get underway, followed by The Price is Right by Sophia. (Price is Right will begin signups once Doctor Doctor is over.)

All minigames will be held at least until signups for Price is Right are done. If people want to run a mini while PiR is going, that's fine, but not until it gets underway.

Thank you.

Top Bottom