• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

SalvaPot

bwahaha I'm technically in this group, thanks launch

I get the village idiot role here, right? Nin and salva are twin neutral survivor switchers with impossible win conditions. Ourobolus is a 3rd doctor. Zatoth speaks in haikus.

I'll come up with the rest later

Sounds about right, we are not even mad, we love roles like that to spread chaos, right nin?

We have one. We typically contact a bunch of them at the beginning of each season. It's usually Ynnny and/or Sorian who are in charge of that.

We don't know what happened to Castamere. There are theories and rumors, but I'm pretty sure he's not on GAF anymore, and I'm pretty sure there's a reason for that. I just don't know what the reason is.

Unrelated, but it's nice to be Alton again. I was going to do a Dad76 avatar, but I think I'll keep Alton around, at least until Overwatch Mafia starts.

Huh, hasn't posted since march, anyone have him on steam?

Also wtf why are there theories and rumors, it sounds like people have put waaaayy too much time thinking about this XD

Kawl_USC

Is anyone playing Town of Salem on steam? It's basically short version mafia and it's fun as hell

I know xam, ouro, and others partake in that craziness from time to time.

If you enjoy that you could also try to join us on discord for the occasional live mafia. Cabbie is trying to make that into a more regular thing.

cabot

if anyone could think of a cool logo banner for #livegafia (hashtag included cause hashtags mean live and hip and stuff), I'd be appreciative.

Hobohodo

Hey all,

What's the current state of things for Gafia at the moment then? Fell off the wagon when I had to drop out this season but having received the PM for the questionnaires thought I'd find out what's what.

Hey all,

What's the current state of things for Gafia at the moment then? Fell off the wagon when I had to drop out this season but having received the PM for the questionnaires thought I'd find out what's what.

two out of three main games concluded with scum winnings

everyone wasn't drunk enough under the blood moon to recognise the hauntings

cabot

"Doctor, we're in great trouble here. There's been an earthquake, and the local badminton halls had a roof cave in!"

"There are a number of people in critical condition!"

"Yes, of course. We can resolve this. We can save those lives"

"Whose on call"

"It's uhh.....cabot"

"....Shit"

THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS

UmSLEqt.jpg

9 PLAYERS
7 DIFFERENT FLAVOURED DOCTORS
2 SCUM
1 MODERATOR NOT MADE FOR THIS JOB

I'd consider this a mini game, probably 24 hour phases (so it would last a couple days max)

I'd look to start some point next week?

anyone in?

cabot

In the interests of fairness, I'm just gouging interests with my moderator scalpel. I will do a real sign up at some point in future with some notice.

Palmer_v1

"Doctor, we're in great trouble here. There's been an earthquake, and the local badminton halls had a roof cave in!"

"Whose on call"

"It's uhh.....cabot"

"....Shit"

THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS

UmSLEqt.jpg

9 PLAYERS
2 SCUM

I'd consider this a mini game, probably 24 hour phases (so it would last a couple days max)

anyone in?

You blatantly stole my CPR doc didn't you?

"Whose on call"

"It's uhh.....cabot"

"....Shit"

THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS

UmSLEqt.jpg

9 PLAYERS
2 SCUM

anyone in?
YES, I WANT TO PLAY WITH CABOT AGAIN

Ty4on

I'm interested in Doctor, Doctor, but also The Price is Right. Is it supposed to run before any of the other .5 games?

Sorian

Banned

"Whose on call"

"It's uhh.....cabot"

"....Shit"

THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS

UmSLEqt.jpg

9 PLAYERS
2 SCUM

anyone in?

Put me in bae

RetroMG

I'm currently working out where cabot's game is going to fit into the schedule, as well as a proposed minigame from Timeaisis and Batsnacks. I'll give more details once they're in place.

While I absolutely encourage people to run their midseason and minigames, and while mini and midseason games don't require mod approval, I'd like to ask that you guys let me know about them in advance of announcing them in the thread, please? That way we can try to keep a bunch of games from piling up on top of one another again.

RetroMG

Okay, we will be running two minigames prior to the start of our first midseason games.

The first is a game by Batsnacks and Timeaisis, and I'll let them tell you about that.

The second, you already know about. If you've ever wanted to play Doctor with Cabot, now's your chance.

Game start dates will be revealed soon.

RetroMG

How far out are the midseason games compared to these minigames?

Signups for the first midseason game will probably begin immediately after the minigames conclude, if not during the last few days of the game.

I want to spread the games out so that we don't have a ton of stuff going on at once, but I would like there to always be *something* going on, if that makes sense.

cabot

I will say two things

1) I want to play in bataisis's game, so I will hold off Doctor, Doctor until that has finished.
2) I am pretty sure Doctor, Doctor will run for about 4 days. It's not going to take a long amount of time.

RetroMG

Ok, then the plan is:

1. Bataisis's game
2. Doctor Doctor
3. The Price is Right.

Bats/Time, you may begin recruiting when you are ready.

Ok, then the plan is:

1. Bataisis's game
2. Doctor Doctor
3. The Price is Right.

Bats/Time, you may begin recruiting when you are ready.
Price is Right going to be the only full-scale mid-season game then?

I'd like to sign up for Price is Right. If I can also play one of the minigames that would be swell.

Top Bottom