• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

RetroMG

I will say that this is probably one of the most interesting and creative game setups I've seen since coming to Gafia. If you aren't playing, (and you should be playing,) you should definitely be in the spec thread for it. I'm very excited to watch this one.

Also, (Sophia can correct me if I'm wrong on this,) intricate knowledge of The Price is Right Canon should not be required for this game.

Sophia

Also, (Sophia can correct me if I'm wrong on this,) intricate knowledge of The Price is Right Canon should not be required for this game.

Correct, no knowledge of The Price Is Right is required.

(And if the episode on TV today is any indication, people playing the real The Price Is Right don't even know what they're doing half the time anyhow. ;p)

gryvan

I will say that this is probably one of the most interesting and creative game setups I've seen since coming to Gafia. If you aren't playing, (and you should be playing,) you should definitely be in the spec thread for it. I'm very excited to watch this one.

That means there's no April fools show of the price is right???

Gawd damn it

Karkador

Banned
Yeah I'm pretty much joining because I'm curious to experience the setup, and I have faith that Sophia will run a good game. Join this game, we're going to get spiritually rich.

(And if the episode on TV today is any indication, people playing the real The Price Is Right don't even know what they're doing half the time anyhow. ;p)

Second-last bidder: $1!
Last bidder: $2!

*sad trombone*

gryvan

lies

I know Ralph from Michigan was cheating using the audience!!!!

Ty4on

What are the phase lengths?

oh, stop teasing me. I'm at a festival from 17th to 21st so I can't play.

Ynnek7

Gotcha. And I think I got everyone up to this point. Someone yell if you're not on the list and you wanted to join.

I wouldn't mind signing up! This would be my first game. Was going to wait for Persona, but saw the sign ups for this happening, so I figured why not?

I've been reading along previous games since Ace Attorney, so I shouldn't be too out of the loop on things, hopefully.

I wouldn't mind signing up! This would be my first game. Was going to wait for Persona, but saw the sign ups for this happening, so I figured why not?

I've been reading along previous games since Ace Attorney, so I shouldn't be too out of the loop on things, hopefully.

Hey, welcome! These games are fun stuff, you should definitely check out some of the even older games if you get the chance. I do hope you enjoy your stay here!

Coppanuva

Ohh welcome! Hope you enjoy it and have fun!

Best of luck to those playing Price
Me is going into college and me cannot play games

WHAT?! No Xam for a while? Aww man :(. Best of luck there though, hope you can join in once you settle in.

roytheone

Hmm.....

Sawneeks

Banned

Welcome! Only rule you have to remember is lynching the Doctor means good luck.

Best of luck to those playing Price
Me is going into college and me cannot play games

Our little Xam is growing up. ;___;

Best of luck. Hopefully you'll be able to find time to play in the future!

roytheone

Sorry Sophia, probably going to sit this one out so I can join overwatch mafia without being burned out.

Welcome! Only rule you have to remember is lynching the Doctor means good luck.

Our little Xam is growing up. ;___;

Best of luck. Hopefully you'll be able to find time to play in the future!

No no no, you are forgetting the most important rule :

ALWAYS BE LYNCHING FIREBLEND.

If you follow that rule ynnek you should do just fine. Also welcome!

Ynnek7

Thanks for the welcome!

I'll definitely try to read up on a few more of the older games. I remember coming across the Welcome to Nightvale game while trying to find out about the show itself. Read a few posts and realized I was probably in the wrong place, lol.

Thanks for the welcome!

I'll definitely try to read up on a few more of the older games. I remember coming across the Welcome to Nightvale game while trying to find out about the show itself. Read a few posts and realized I was probably in the wrong place, lol.

I do appreciate the avatar of one my favorite games on TPIR, I've always love the yodeling lol.

And now I've spent the past hour looking at highlights for the show

edit: i really miss Bob Barker too, I remembered he was awesome but I forgot the true extent of his awesomeness.

Sophia

I do appreciate the avatar of one my favorite games on TPIR, I've always love the yodeling lol.

And now I've spent the past hour looking at highlights for the show

edit: i really miss Bob Barker too, I remembered he was awesome but I forgot the true extent of his awesomeness.

Did you see the April Fools 2015 episode where he returned? The crowd went NUTS. It was magical.

Even better:
The game he hosted, Lucky Seven, was actually won. So he gave away a car.

cabot

the scum team is kyan, dragonz and I. Kawl as lost partner.

We're going to drink ourselves to victory.

At least until we're plastered enough to think it's victory.

roytheone

brb rewriting the roles to remove the Owl role. :(

jolimieprime_cover.jpg

Thanks for the welcome!

The fact that you realized it was not actually a thread about the podcast means you already have better analytical skills then some on GAF! :)

Top Bottom