• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

Kawl_USC

Looking at my schedule and the upcoming work towards the end of September seems like I need to get in on this one in order to not risk having to drop out.

So, I'd like to buy a vowel please Sophia.

Sophia

I'll play in literally anything.

You're joining? :eek:

Current list, correct me if anything is wrong here.

1. *Splinter
2. StanleyPalmtree
3. Karkador
4. nin1000
5. Sawneeks
6. OceanicAir
7. Lone_Prodigy
8. Kyanrute
9. Kalor
10. StarSketch
11. MagnumBoy20xx
12. Ynnek7 (NEW)
13. Christina Mackenzie
14. WhereAreMahDragonz
15. Dusk Soldier
16. Kawl_USC
17. melonrabbit
18. CornBurrito
19. Blargonaut
20. El Topo

##. SalvaPot

Swamped

Banned
You're joining? :eek:

Current list, correct me if anything is wrong here.

Absolutely stellar roster so far. Nice to see some old familiar faces who haven't played in a long time, and a new face. The banner is fantastic too!

Guys, this is the game to watch. I'll have fun spectating.

Sophia

Assuming that list above is correct, looks like we're ready to roll then. I'll be sending out role PMs momentarily.

What did I sign up for anyway?

You signed up for the most dangerous pricing game on the planet. >.>

EDIT: Role PMs are out. I'll have the thread up sometime today, and we'll start once I have confirmation from every player.

Ok then

Well then

Gonna start my own sign ups

M5MMpiQ.jpg

Totally original content

Super Ultra Mini Mafia I Arcade Remix HPPER Edition EX + alpha
bxMVrQC.png

"Why is it so great?"

Time:
This game starts
The game is a daystart.
Phases are 24 hours and start/end at

Setup:
C9++

Facts about the setup that may be useful while playing:
- The roles in this game are randomly generated and randomly assigned.
- The role distribution can be assumed to be reasonably fair. If town is powerful, mafia will likewise be powerful and vice versa.
- 50% of all possible setups contain a Serial Killer.
- Possible non-town roles in this setup with odds:
  • 0.78125% = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
  • 5.46875% = Goon + Godfather
  • 16.40625% = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
  • 27.34375% = 2 Goons + Roleblocker
  • 27.34375% = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
  • 16.40625% = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
  • 5.46875% = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
  • 0.78125% = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
- Town roles will be a combination of ordinary townies and some selection of these town power rules: cop, doctor, vigilante, mason, innocent child, and/or roleblocker.
- Town power roles can be either 1 shot OR unlimited.
- The full process for selecting roles if anyone is interested is here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9++

Mechanics:
  • Night actions resolved in this order: Roleblock -> Medic visits for the night -> KP resolves simultaneously -> Cop Checks
  • Serial Killer chooses 1-shot BP OR Investigation Immune pregame.
  • Cop checks return either Town or Mafia.
  • Doctors prevent one night kill.
  • Innocent Child is mod-revealed on the first phase.
  • Mafia Roleblocker can not Roleblock AND deliver KP in the same night.
  • Vigilante shots are refunded if Roleblocked.
  • Plurality Lynch (the person with the most votes at the end of every day phase is out) -- town may not no lynch.
  • No notifications unless they are necessary:
  • ----Players will not receive a notification if roleblocked.
  • ----Doctors will not receive a notification if their heal works.
  • ----Players will not receive a notification if they are healed.

Game specific rules:[ul]
  • Activity requirement: 10 posts per day phase -- 1 warning then modkill. You will probably need at least one hour every other day to play. The game should last a little longer than a week. Please PM a mod before you miss a day phase if possible.
  • It is considered good etiquette to stick with a game if you can. If you should require a replacement, PM a mod (DO NOT post in the thread about replacing), it will be assumed that something unplanned came up for you.
  • Please watch the time, don't post after a day phase ends. Hoping for a pretty considerate group here, and :00 is fine. Votes past that won't be included
  • Play to win. Don't game throw.
  • Always PM a mod questions -- don’t ask them in the game thread
  • Never reference any PM or mod question/answer in the game thread.
  • Never discuss mod decisions in the game thread -- wait till post game!
  • You may freely troll during night phase as a dead player. No game relevant info, however, may be hinted at or mentioned (even as a joke).
  • Light discussion about stuff like flavor, the theme, etc will be allowed during night phase. This isn't a green light to just post during the night phase, but if I come back to a page of posts about how awesome Hyper is as a mod, I don't really care.
  • Majority is handled according to [a href="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=169102192&postcount=1479"]Karkadorian math[/a]. This does not include the majority win conditions for a mafia win

[*] Voting on Outer Gafia is done with the code][/code tags:

Code:
    VOTE: Fireblend

Other Important Rules:
  • Posting non-existent day commands in this thread gets you a cookie
  • The mod is most definitely rooting for the scum. Sorry town.
  • If you just hate Hyper, pm Ourobolus about it.
  • If you don't see your vote on the vote count, that means you don't get a vote. 

Keep in mind your posts don't NEED to be super substantial, you just need to be active and in the thread interacting with people.

If you are worried, please look at this very simple 5 post interaction that took Hpper and Hpper like 5 minutes to come up with:

Keep in mind most of you already post more than 10 times per 24 hours in games without realizing it, just do what you do.

Current sign up list:

Current sign up list:

1. Ouroborororo [m](Eastern)
2. Fireblend [m[
3. Gorlak [m]
4. Batsnacks [m]
5. Timeaisis [m]
6. Steve [out for revenge]
7. Hyperactivity
8. Hyper
9. Hpper
10. Hupper
11. Hppper
12. Hepper
13. Hyperactive

Planning to start this as soon as I can get enough sign ups, after letting the sign up thread hold for at least 12 hours.

So say if we get enough people in that time, I'll start this on Friday

roytheone

I will stay strong and stand ready as a replacement owl if needed!
Until like day 3 or something like that when I get sick of that and want to shittalk you all >:)

RetroMG

I'll also take spec thread for PiR please

Spec Thread for The Price is Right pls

I'll take some of that action.

Could I get spec thread for TPIR whenever that goes up

Absolutely stellar roster so far. Nice to see some old familiar faces who haven't played in a long time, and a new face. The banner is fantastic too!

Guys, this is the game to watch. I'll have fun spectating.

^ what swamped said :>

i am very excited for this game \o/

you guys will have a lot of fun :D

give me spec thread pls

Spec thread access granted!

Top Bottom