• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

El Topo

ARNOLD LIVE MAFIA

All Action. All Live. All Arnold.

Next week. Friday. 8/19. 12pm CET. 5pm EST. Earlier or later start is negotiable. Only on Discord.

batsnacks

qbClAAL.gif

Coppanuva

Yo Hyper, Steve said he's in. He has an account on OG already as well.

Oh also a warning to all of you guys, his family home was torn down by actual mafia, so he's pretty into scum hunting.

Current sign up list:

1. Ouroborororo [m](Eastern)
2. Fireblend [m[
3. Gorlak [m]
4. Batsnacks [m]
5. Timeaisis [m]
6. Steve [out for revenge]
7. Hyperactivity
8. Hyper
9. Hpper
10. Hupper
11. Hppper
12. Hepper
13. Hyperactive

Gorlak

Banned
Nice, does this mean we are ready to start?

I'm especially looking forward to see Hepper in action for the first time in a gafia game. Always admired him.

Nice, does this mean we are ready to start?

I'm especially looking forward to see Hepper in action for the first time in a gafia game. Always admired him.

Hmm, on further review, we still need one person. There's been a serious case of sign-up fraud: the mod can't play in his own game!

Oh, man, I hear Hupper is a really good scumhunter.

Definitive Player Skill List:

Hpper > Hupper = Hyper > Hyperactivity >> Hepper >>>>>> Hppper >>> Hyperactive
  • Hpper is detached from it all, plays pretty calmly, is responsible for the self-deprecating XDs and the ones that indicate sarcasm. Laughs at dumb accusations. Plays Town of Salem on the same team as Ouro and friends. Is the calm mentor and responsible for final words in scum thread.
  • Hupper is jovial, is the one that goes "bwahaha". He does the laughing for any successful gambits, survived thunderdomes, or smugness in dead threads as scum. Is responsible for Ouro lynches and Ouro being trolled in Town of Salem.
  • Hyper is really jittery. This is the crazy ideas and gambits center. When end of day is coming and a target (that isn't him) has yet to be found, he's on patrol for incessant minor questioning. Posts about 20 1-2 line posts, typically right after Europe decides there's no one to talk to but NA and Australia are still sleeping. Simultaneously is forgetful, skimming over posts, but is the one that gets out the notebook to plan and analyze. Responsible for gut reads and pulling off plans. Is super active scummate Hyper in scum thread. Carries out major plans.
  • Hyperactivity is like a calmer Hyper. Where all the crazy long posts come from, but it still involves talking to himself, like Hyper. Takes the notes from Hyper and tries to build something from it, but at best can only pull half Hyper method of noting small inconsistencies in everyone's posts. Responsible for fleshing out any long plans. In charge of defending from lynch, especially by attacking reasons for lynch. Calls out "bs votes". Can't do reads lists regardless of role, so just uses a mix of the Hyper and Hppper method to decide. Lives in WIFOM hell, so sometimes doesn't post until the most inopportune time.
  • Hepper ribbits. He's a decent dude.
  • Hppper is the saltmine. Rants about lynches Hyperactivity has decided were caused by bs votes. Is suspicious of all votes that don't make sense to Hyperactivity, which is most of them. Scum reads the main two or three accusers and the vote before the turning point vote. Is salty in dead thread and blames terrible mods for crappy game balance, like in Mini.
  • Hyperactive is useless. Terrible name, probably brings a ton of bad luck around

Hmm, what about Hpperactivity instead of Hyperactive

I sorta like the y there though

Hpperactvy

Hmm, feels off

Naaaaaahhh

Coppanuva

You're really sleeping on hyperactive here. We've seen flashes of brilliance from him in the past and I'm sure this is going to be his breakout game.

Coppanuva

Mafia championship game is on. You can watch me here

Discord has a spec channel that me or any other mod can add you too.

I was going to find a cheerleader gif to post here, but I'm at work and that's too risky to search for. Instead you'll get this to cheer you on:

"Help us Sori-wan Kenobi, you're our only hope!"

Also I forgot to ask for spectator access to PiR Mafia. Can someone give me it later?

I was going to find a cheerleader gif to post here, but I'm at work and that's too risky to search for. Instead you'll get this to cheer you on:

"Help us Sori-wan Kenobi, you're our only hope!"

Also I forgot to ask for spectator access to PiR Mafia. Can someone give me it later?

got u coppacha~

ALRIGHT THEN
THE AWESOMELY DESIGNED POSTER HASN'T CONVINCED YOU?

Not to worry, just like the Trump membership things, sign-ups for Mini 1.1 Mafia are going fine. So fiiiinnee, I'll cut you a deal.

LIMITED TIME ONLY
until end of sign ups

10 post requirement is gone.
I'm willing to bet all players will make it anyways!.

*Splinter

Don't let them tell you "no", melon!

Fight for your rights!

(It can be difficult, especially in a short phase game like Hyper's, so you should be aware of the time commitment. A few people have done it before and most of them recommend against it, I think.)

Don't worry Hyper I'm sure you will get sign ups as people die in PiR, I'm definitely hoping to join.

Top Bottom