• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

For new page

Current sign up list:

1. Ouroborororo [m](Eastern)
2. Fireblend [m]
3. Gorlak [m]
4. Batsnacks [m]
5. Timeaisis [m]
6. Steve [out for revenge]
7. Swamped [f]
8. Giant Panda [m]
9. *Splinter [m]
10. Melon rabbit [f]
11. Hpper
12. Hyper
13. Lone_Prodigy [m] (conditional)

Hmm, we now don't have a mod being player issue, but I still would rather be able to get rid of 12 and 13, for an overall improvement in game experience

Coppanuva

For new page

Current sign up list:

1. Ouroborororo [m](Eastern)
2. Fireblend [m]
3. Gorlak [m]
4. Batsnacks [m]
5. Timeaisis [m]
6. Steve [out for revenge]
7. Swamped [f]
8. Hyper
9. Hpper
10. Hupper
11. Hppper
12. Hepper
13. Hyperactive

Hmm, we now don't have a mod being player issue, but I still would rather be able to get rid of 12 and 13, for an overall improvement in game experience

Harsh.

El Topo

Arnold Live Mafia will be this Friday, 5pm EST / 11pm BST.

If you are interested and want to guaratee your spot early, feel free to sign up. The game supports 6-17 players, with a standard size of 9. It will be held on the Gafia Discord server. Balancing not guaranteed.
Signing up is not required. Those that pre-order sign up early receive a super secret invisible and intangible present.

Current sign up list:
1. *Splinter
2. cabot

cabot

Hyper,

(If it is not frowned upon by the community or something) I'll join your game.

melon if i told you I had a problem with it, would you just ignore me?

I need to know how much gafia ignores me.

Can you put me as tentative for arnie mafia, I hope to be there.

Kawl_USC

Remember that time we got town down to it's last legs, and nearly lost because you assumed meta regarding the game setup, and saved it with my Doctor skills? :D

Yea that was my bad because I forgot Kark was our overlord,

and that cabbie was mad wasted.

yeah ill join up for Arnie Mafia.

please note that its 9am for me, and i sure as hell am not a morning person.

so naturally i will be playing at my absolute best

Sophia

was that that time i shot that guy?
man that was fun. i should shoot people again.

Nah, this was live mafia where we almost lost because we assumed one player was lying about being a cop. And they weren't.

Come to think of it, I'm seeing a curious pattern where Kawl leads town nearly to it's doom, only to save the day afterwords. :D

Sawneeks

Banned
Remember that time we got town down to it's last legs, and nearly lost because you assumed meta regarding the game setup, and saved it with my Doctor skills? :D

We all agreed in scum chat it was Ouro's fault

YOU CAN'T STOP THE GREATEST SONG OF OUR TIME. WONDERWALL FOREVER

nin1000

Banned

If you are interested and want to guaratee your spot early, feel free to sign up. The game supports 6-17 players, with a standard size of 9. It will be held on the Gafia Discord server. Balancing not guaranteed.
Signing up is not required. Those that pre-order sign up early receive a super secret invisible and intangible present.

Current sign up list:
1. *Splinter
2. cabot

Count me in.

Zatoth

Current sign up list:
1. *Splinter
2. cabot

Give it to me!
giphy.gif

Will join, if I am around.

Is the next Season going to start soon? Wondering if I need to signup or if the signups haven't happened yet.

Usually I get a PM but I guess no one wants me too play...

:'(

don't blame ya

Coppanuva

Is the next Season going to start soon? Wondering if I need to signup or if the signups haven't happened yet.

don't blame ya

Nah, it's not for a month or so. There's some mid-season games going on, Mini Mafia 2 is a shorter game that's still taking signups. And you can be best pals with Steve since he's playing in it and everybody loves him. He's such a stand-up guy.

RetroMG

don't blame ya

Mid season is taking a bit longer than usual, because it seemed like there was a lot of burnout in season 6. But Mini Mafia is recruiting, and when it and the Price is Right game are done, we'll be running Pokemon mafia and Big Brother Mafia.

El Topo

While the list only has up to 9 entries right now, the game is adaptable and supports from 6 to 17 players.
If you are worried about the time commitment, rest assured that a signup is not mandatory and that the game should not take too much time.

Current sign up list:
1. *Splinter
2. cabot
3. Kawl_USC
4. StanleyPalmtree
5. nin1000
6. Kalor
7. Zatoth

Top Bottom