• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Not my fault. This guy just doesn't draw a lot of grass types because
he's clearly racist

So Super Mini 1.1 is basically confirmed as the best GAFIA Mafia game now, right?

I mean only 1 stands up to it for flavor, and I've only gotten better as a mod since then

*Splinter

Don't listen to these losers, they actually thought Ash wasn't going to choke.
200_s.gif

hyper worst mod ever confirmed

Never bet on Hyper.

The tides has turned on you, hpper.

II5mCRC.png

t9tV4BI.jpg

24DlkGS.png

Only one mod can write such excellent flavor, weaving such masterful ties between the different genres he explores and he guides his feeble and beloved players across the mafia child-murderer Empire-conformist bear brotherhood vigilante-cultist ridden wastelands of the Sicillian Space Train express of high school anime beach episode thesis chamber executions in the merry town of Devillage Ass.

Also

Definitive Player Skill List:

Hpper > Hupper = Hyper > Hyperactivity >> Hepper >>>>>> Hppper >>> Hyperactive
  • Hpper is detached from it all, plays pretty calmly, is responsible for the self-deprecating XDs and the ones that indicate sarcasm. Laughs at dumb accusations. Plays Town of Salem on the same team as Ouro and friends. Is the calm mentor and responsible for final words in scum thread.
  • Hupper is jovial, is the one that goes "bwahaha". He does the laughing for any successful gambits, survived thunderdomes, or smugness in dead threads as scum. Is responsible for Ouro lynches and Ouro being trolled in Town of Salem.
  • Hyper is really jittery. This is the crazy ideas and gambits center. When end of day is coming and a target (that isn't him) has yet to be found, he's on patrol for incessant minor questioning. Posts about 20 1-2 line posts, typically right after Europe decides there's no one to talk to but NA and Australia are still sleeping. Simultaneously is forgetful, skimming over posts, but is the one that gets out the notebook to plan and analyze. Responsible for gut reads and pulling off plans. Is super active scummate Hyper in scum thread. Carries out major plans.
  • Hyperactivity is like a calmer Hyper. Where all the crazy long posts come from, but it still involves talking to himself, like Hyper. Takes the notes from Hyper and tries to build something from it, but at best can only pull half Hyper method of noting small inconsistencies in everyone's posts. Responsible for fleshing out any long plans. In charge of defending from lynch, especially by attacking reasons for lynch. Calls out "bs votes". Can't do reads lists regardless of role, so just uses a mix of the Hyper and Hppper method to decide. Lives in WIFOM hell, so sometimes doesn't post until the most inopportune time.
  • Hepper ribbits. He's a decent dude.
  • Hppper is the saltmine. Rants about lynches Hyperactivity has decided were caused by bs votes. Is suspicious of all votes that don't make sense to Hyperactivity, which is most of them. Scum reads the main two or three accusers and the vote before the turning point vote. Is salty in dead thread and blames terrible mods for crappy game balance, like in Mini.
  • Hyperactive is useless. Terrible name, probably brings a ton of bad luck around

Hmm, what about Hpperactivity instead of Hyperactive

I sorta like the y there though

Hpperactvy

Hmm, feels off

Naaaaaahhh

Deepest fucking lore, thank you very much

Ourobolus

Banned
Now you aren't even stealing traube's flavor - you're stealing MY flavor from traube's game! Sad!

EDIT: Also, apparently Blargonaut died in our game's flavor. :p

Ourobolus

Banned

forged in the fire of unnecessary gambits
trained in the vicious winds of surprising balance
a hero comes home
carrying the flame of victory behind him
as the cheers die down
the audience gasps with horror
knowing they would have to lynch or kill him
every first day or night

roytheone

Guys!

Don't be fooled!

There is still a vote for the individual winner of the championship!

Sorian could still dissapoint us all and bring shame to this community!

Good job for winning that game though!

The mafia championship game has ended.

I bring victory back to the homeland.

It's funny because we have the Ash fans here.

WYOLwov.png

SCENE

[After probably twenty perilous years abroad, battle-weary Sorianseus has finally returned to GAFia, but he does not arrive to a triumphant homecoming. Disguised as a banner beggar by the goddess Blathena so that he may reconnoiter unharried, he finds his homeland ransacked, his people tormented, his palace ignobly trespassed and inhabited, his [REDACTED] besieged by suitors in his absence and a plot by the suitors to assassinate his forum son Hyperactivity.]​

IM8kXB2.gif

GAFia Season 6.5 welcomes you back, o conquering hero!

*guffaw*

good show, good show

WYOLwov.png

SCENE

[After probably twenty perilous years abroad, battle-weary Sorianseus has finally returned to GAFia, but he does not arrive to a triumphant homecoming. Disguised as a banner beggar by the goddess Blathena so that he may reconnoiter unharried, he finds his homeland ransacked, his people tormented, his palace ignobly trespassed and inhabited, his [REDACTED] besieged by suitors in his absence and a plot by the suitors to assassinate his forum son Hyperactivity.]​

IM8kXB2.gif

*guffaw*

good show, good show

Well shit

it's a good thing I split my self into seven, although although with Hyper abandoning ship its down to just Hpper to sort shit out

WYOLwov.png

SCENE

IM8kXB2.gif

*guffaw*

good show, good show

Sounds like an idea for GAFia 3 4 4.5

"Make GAFia great again," were the last words of the ancient Medium before she was modkilled for balance.

And so Sorian did, the great hammer Scumkiller on his back.

The trials were overwhelming.

The tribulations were gut-wrenching.

The nights were sometimes 72 hours long.

The lack of caviar in his dinner one evening was unbearable.

But he triumphed, and returned home to reclaim his titles, bask in glory, and meet the daughter born and raised in his absence.

Only the GAFia he returned to was not the GAFia he left...

RetroMG

I don't think anyone has claimed Gafia 4. AFAIK, Ouro has dibs on Gafia 3, and that's it. Someday I want to do Gafia 2036, (or at least help someone with it,) but as I have no idea what my free time will look like past October, I'm not about to claim it.

I don't think anyone has claimed Gafia 4. AFAIK, Ouro has dibs on Gafia 3, and that's it. Someday I want to do Gafia 2036, (or at least help someone with it,) but as I have no idea what my free time will look like past October, I'm not about to claim it.
I should really work on the VN
And by work on it I mean remake it entirely because I got a new computer

Sorian

Banned

"Make GAFia great again," were the last words of the ancient Medium before she was modkilled for balance.

And so Sorian did, the great hammer Scumkiller on his back.

The trials were overwhelming.

The tribulations were gut-wrenching.

The nights were sometimes 72 hours long.

The lack of caviar in his dinner one evening was unbearable.

But he triumphed, and returned home to reclaim his titles, bask in glory, and meet the daughter born and raised in his absence.

Only the GAFia he returned to was not the GAFia he left...

When do we hire L_P to do all of the flavor for forever?

Top Bottom