• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

For new page

Current sign up list:

1. Ouroborororo [m](Eastern)
2. Fireblend [m]
3. Gorlak [m]
4. Batsnacks [m]
5. Timeaisis [m]
6. Steve [out for revenge]
7. Swamped [f]
8. Giant Panda [m]
9. *Splinter [m]
10. Melon rabbit [f]
11. Zippedpinhead [m]
12. Kawl_USC [m]
13. Lone_Prodigy [m] (conditional)

Ok, so that means we start tomorrow

Everyone is US or Europe right? We'll start tomorrow, let me quickly decide time

Role PMs will come soon, on GAF

How does 5 pm CDT tomorrow sound for everyone for start and end time? That would mean game starts in

pur_1471557600.png

Checked, but seems like it would hit 3 - 6 pm for NA and 10 - 11 pm for Europe.

If there are any major concerns, please bring them up

Ourobolus

Banned
How does 5 pm CDT tomorrow sound for everyone for start and end time? That would mean game starts in

pur_1471557600.png

Checked, but seems like it would hit 3 - 6 pm for NA and 10 - 11 pm for Europe.

If there are any major concerns, please bring them up
I'll miss the few hours since I'm flying home from Georgia. Feel free to lynch me, you bastards.

RetroMG

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

If you sign up for a game and are going on vacation while the game is running, PLEASE contact your gamerunner and let them know, even if you think you will be able to be active during the vacation. We've had a few players in the last couple of seasons who have just dropped off the map, and we didn't know they were on vacation until they returned.

Thank you.

Burbeting

Banned
Who wants to help make Pokémon mafia even more magical by making it a banner:D (because I have no skills in that department :( ).

Also, Ash is a jobber. God damn it Ash.

What was your first game?

GAFIA

I made all the important roles, did the majority of the balancing, was the first mod to provide moral support for scum against the wave of town biased mods in the past, helped expose the corrupt Launch Swamped relationship, and guided the game to a swift recovery and end in the light of that scandal. I was the first fully transparent mod, providing links to ALL the planning docs and QTs created in the game planning

I was the best mod

It's not a bad attempt per se, but I'm sorry to say that I think my piece, of them all, truly encapsulates the essence of what Pokémon is, once was and will be, especially in regards to the Mafia theme commissioned by Burbeting. The 'cutesy portable animal' aspect of the franchise is but a mere surface trifle of what its visual design represents; in the execution of capturing multilayered meaning upon request, one has to look beyond what the creator(s) only intended as a serial 'hook', and instead via a learned development of stylistic character, integrate all underlying references towards a graphical culmination that seethes not only practical informative purpose, but rueful commentary on the nature of fiction as entertainment.

Ourobolus

Banned
It's not a bad attempt per se, but I'm sorry to say that I think my piece, of them all, truly encapsulates the essence of what Pokémon is, once was and will be, especially in regards to the Mafia theme commissioned by Burbeting. The 'cutesy portable animal' aspect of the franchise is but a mere surface trifle of what its visual design represents; in the execution of capturing multilayered meaning upon request, one has to look beyond what the creator(s) only intended as a serial 'hook', and instead via a learned development of stylistic character, integrate all underlying references towards a graphical culmination that seethes not only practical informative purpose, but rueful commentary on the nature of fiction as entertainment.
fuckin' art.

That's why Bewear should be in there

Cutesy Pokemon that really just wants to hug you and also break your back in the process

nin1000

Banned

tumblr_lxeblmUqn31qdlkgg.gif

Top Bottom